Werther's Original Gusset Bag uploaded by Christina M.Werther's Original Gusset Bag uploaded by Vickie S.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL

Weather's Original Gusset Bag The Classic Candy Made with Real Butter & Fresh Cream. The Old World Recipe. A Long Time Ago, In The Small European Village of Werther, Candy-Maker Gustav Nebel Created His Finest Candy. He Used The Best Ingredients - Real Butter, Fresh Cream, White & Brown Sugars, A Pinch of Salt & A Lot of Time - to Create A Treasure Worthy of Being Wrapped In Gold. Because They Turned Out Especially Well, They Were Named Werther's Original In Honor of The Little Village. Crafting This Smooth, Creamy Caramel Became A Family Tradition Handed Down Through Generations. Today, People All Around The World Enjoy The Unique Taste of Werther's Original. see more...

• What kind of recipes have you used these for?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shana S.
Foodie Expert
Another classic and timeless candy. My grandmother's favorite which became my favorite as she would share it with me. Now they are my daughter's favorite As I have shared it with her.
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
I could eat a whole bag of these in one day. These are the most creamy and silky candies that I have eaten. The buttery and caramel texture melts in your mouth. It is a savory treat.
Laquanda B.
Camden, NJ
I've always loved Werther's Original candy. The caramel taste is perfect for fulfilling a sweet craving. I've been eating them during my busy work day. One of the best candies.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
I love, love, love these. They taste great and last long. I grew up having these. They are still one of my favorite hard candy's :)
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Foodie Expert
This candy brings back memories. I use to eat these as a kid everyday and would stash my bag in my room so my mom didn't see lol. It has a creamy texture and is so sweet.
Kandice C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is and will always be a classic! The taste is so rich and smooth! I have loved them since I was a child and will always love them! Bag is perfect for sharing!
Gueselle M.
Foodie Expert
Weathers Original reminds me of childhood winters. The perfect blend of buttery and sweet. Weathers is my favorite candy. No other hard candy is so satisfying.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
My grandpa always loved them and got me to love them too. So yummy, sweet, and delightful. I used them for making my Simoa cookies. Mmmm'
Megan H.
Amazing hard Carmel candy. When consuming the candy it melts in your mouth with makes you want to keep eating them. One of my favorite candies for sure!
Alyssa L.
Syracuse, NY
Love these! They are almost addicting when you eat them. I usually have two or three when I eat them because they are so sweet, creamy, and addicting.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
What kind of recipes have you used these for?