Werther's Original Gusset Bag uploaded by Christina M.Werther's Original Gusset Bag uploaded by Vickie S.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL

Weather's Original Gusset Bag The Classic Candy Made with Real Butter & Fresh Cream. The Old World Recipe. A Long Time Ago, In The Small European Village of Werther, Candy-Maker Gustav Nebel Created His Finest Candy. He Used The Best Ingredients - Real Butter, Fresh Cream, White & Brown Sugars, A Pinch of Salt & A Lot of Time - to Create A Treasure Worthy of Being Wrapped In Gold. Because They Turned Out Especially Well, They Were Named Werther's Original In Honor of The Little Village. Crafting This Smooth, Creamy Caramel Became A Family Tradition Handed Down Through Generations. Today, People All Around The World Enjoy The Unique Taste of Werther's Original. see more...

• What kind of recipes have you used these for?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah L.
Averill Park
Foodie Expert
A very addicting candy! I love werther's caramel candies. The soft ones are really good too. I receive these at least once a year because everyone knows I love them.
Sophia L.
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorites hard candies. They are smooth, creamy, and buttery. They, in fact, taste like caramel. These are great after dinner since it makes you feel like you are eating dessert. They melt in a few minutes and make you crave for more.
T I.
Foodie Expert
Werther's is a timeless/classic candy that parents and the kids love! The flavors are so smooth. I can eat a bag of these in one sitting if I'm not careful lol. Perfect candy for the office snacking..too good to share. ūüć¨ūüć¨
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
I've tried these hard candies before and I am honestly not a fan of them. I can't say I would give these to my children either unless I want to hear they have tons of cavities from so much sugar. Not a fan, sorry.
melissa k.
Raymond, MN
Foodie Expert
I grew up snacking on these things. They bring back so many memories and I get them when I'm having a bad day. These are a brilliant nostalgia candy. Yum.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Foodie Expert
These candies are my grandmother's favorite and they always remind me of her. They have a classic caramel flavor and come individually wrapped. They are also not super sugary but can crave a sweet tooth.
Kara C.
Foodie Expert
These have been a life time favorite! I remember my grandparents giving me these as a child. Now I buy them for my table. I cannot wait to have kids and grandkids to share these little treat with
Melanie P.
Bay City, MI
Delicious little morsel. The commercials are my life. My grandma always had these in her apron pocket. The chewy kinds are delicious too!
Janae E.
Sunset, LA
A good classic buy! Perfect amount of sweetness to curve a sweet craving without being over the top. Delicious buttery caramel flavor that just melts in your mouth. Hard to eat just one!
Shanna K.
Butler, PA
To this day, when I see a Werther's, I think of my grandpa. Every time I would visit his house he would have Werther's waiting in his shirt pocket for me.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
What kind of recipes have you used these for?