Werther's® Original® Creamy Caramel Filled Hard Candies

• Do they still make the strawberry ones ? I miss them , i ...3 Answers
  • Is the caramel in the middle chewy?9 Answers
Werther's® Original®  Creamy Caramel Filled Hard Candies
Werther's® Original® Creamy Caramel Filled Hard Candies
  • "This candy is perfect to keep on hand for your sweet tooth (or your munchkins) its not too sweet but perfect to satisfy cravings." in 14 reviews
  • "These are really good Candy's to have in your bag, they are not to sweat they are just fine, you can catch these on sales in some stores. " in 10 reviews
  • "When I was younger, I would always associate Werther's Original with my grandmother - she would have them at her house all the time..and I would always decline." in 6 reviews
  • "I quit smoking a long time ago, and when I first did I used to suck on these hard candies to keep my mouth occupied- I fell in love with these then!" in 6 reviews
  • "These were some of my Grandpa's favorite candies and there are so many memories attached to sharing them with him." in 5 reviews
erica c.
DuBois
These hard candies are really great! Caramel or butterscotch flavor! I have great memories of these candies! My Grandpa used to give us these in church to keep us quiet :)
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Bought these for a at home cotton candy machine. They do not work well for it at all. Delicious on their own though. Stick with the jolly ranchers for cotton candy.
Kelly N.
First of all I thought this would taste good but I do not like it at all. I like caramel on some things but this I do not like. If you love caramel go for it but I just don’t like the taste or texture. It’s too sweet for me.
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg yes these are delicious. They taste amazing and are an amazing sweet hard candy. These are another amazing candy that you bring a few with you and eat them slowly but surely.
Rachel S.
I love Werther's, and these caramels are no exception! Giving a "4" only because these are me second favorite- my first is their soft, chewy cramels! Honestly though, you can't go wrong with anything Werther's. I have three different types of Werther's in my candy jar right now- including these delicious caramel filled ones!
erin m.
These are like heaven! They are so creamy! They have a very thin hard coating with a creamy delicious caramel filling. My grandma loved werthers candies and always had a bag of them. I could sit there and eat an entire bag and not even realize it or care! Lol.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
I keep a few of these candies in my purse. They are great when you want a little bit of sweet to tide you over. They taste have a creamy caramel taste without that sticky caramel texture. They do not stick to your teeth. They are a good choice in hard candies.
Maria H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember seeing this candys and saying nahh they dont look tasty when i would go grocery shoping. But then my sister in law would buy them alot and i decided to give it a try and man this are just great. Now they are in my shoping list.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great candies to have on hand if you have a sweet tooth. The flavor is great and they last long. They can be purchased at any grocery store or convenience store. They were a good value.  I would repurchase  this product.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Since I am a sweet tooth, I enjoy most candies, but caramel is actually the one I enjoy the most. Werther's® Original® Creamy Caramel Filled Hard Candies is by far my favorite candy. Is creamy, not to sweet, not too sticky, I just love it.....
Melanie H.
Surrey
Which one do you prefer? The hard or soft Werther's?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
Has any one tried the coffee ones? If so, which ones your favorite?
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Did anyone else have a grandparen't that always had these around?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
So they taste like butter or do they really taste like caramel?
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
What flavor of these are the best?