Werther's® Original® Creamy Caramel Filled Hard Candies

• Do they still make the strawberry ones ? I miss them , i ...3 Answers
  • Is the caramel in the middle chewy?9 Answers
Werther's® Original®  Creamy Caramel Filled Hard Candies
Werther's® Original® Creamy Caramel Filled Hard Candies
  • "This candy is perfect to keep on hand for your sweet tooth (or your munchkins) its not too sweet but perfect to satisfy cravings." in 14 reviews
  • "These are really good Candy's to have in your bag, they are not to sweat they are just fine, you can catch these on sales in some stores. " in 10 reviews
  • "When I was younger, I would always associate Werther's Original with my grandmother - she would have them at her house all the time..and I would always decline." in 6 reviews
  • "I quit smoking a long time ago, and when I first did I used to suck on these hard candies to keep my mouth occupied- I fell in love with these then!" in 6 reviews
  • "These were some of my Grandpa's favorite candies and there are so many memories attached to sharing them with him." in 5 reviews
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This candy brings me some many wonderful memories of my grandparents. They would have them at their house when we came to visit. They were my grandfather's favorite candy. Even when he wasn't supposed to have them. I would get some to him. I will always remember these candies with him.
x x.
x
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The first time I tried these was actually because a group of my friend pranked me and left these on my doorstep. I thought they would taste awful or something but they actually tasted really good. And I recommend eating them with coffee!
Courtney K.
Mountain View, AR
Caramel is my favorite! But what’s better than caramel? Caramel filled with caramel!! These are amazing and taste like high end caramel! I love the price one these and I have seen them in just about every store I go to. Go get ya some!
erica c.
DuBois
These hard candies are really great! Caramel or butterscotch flavor! I have great memories of these candies! My Grandpa used to give us these in church to keep us quiet :)
Kelly N.
Wichita, KS
First of all I thought this would taste good but I do not like it at all. I like caramel on some things but this I do not like. If you love caramel go for it but I just don’t like the taste or texture. It’s too sweet for me.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have so many memories with this particular candy! My grandma would always hand me piles of these at a time! They are so good! They’re hard, yet soft and buttery! I love how smooth they taste! Caramel is my absolute favorite!
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg yes these are delicious. They taste amazing and are an amazing sweet hard candy. These are another amazing candy that you bring a few with you and eat them slowly but surely.
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Bought these for a at home cotton candy machine. They do not work well for it at all. Delicious on their own though. Stick with the jolly ranchers for cotton candy.
Rachel S.
I love Werther's, and these caramels are no exception! Giving a "4" only because these are me second favorite- my first is their soft, chewy cramels! Honestly though, you can't go wrong with anything Werther's. I have three different types of Werther's in my candy jar right now- including these delicious caramel filled ones!
erin m.
These are like heaven! They are so creamy! They have a very thin hard coating with a creamy delicious caramel filling. My grandma loved werthers candies and always had a bag of them. I could sit there and eat an entire bag and not even realize it or care! Lol.
Melanie H.
Surrey
Which one do you prefer? The hard or soft Werther's?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
Has any one tried the coffee ones? If so, which ones your favorite?
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Did anyone else have a grandparen't that always had these around?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
So they taste like butter or do they really taste like caramel?
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
What flavor of these are the best?