Werther's Original Creamy Caramel Filled uploaded by LaBrisha B.Werther's Original Creamy Caramel Filled uploaded by LaBrisha B.Werther's Original Creamy Caramel Filled uploaded by Brianna J.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL #15 in Caramels

Sweet and creamy hard caramels filled with a deliciously smooth caramel cream

Sugar, Glucose Syrup (From Wheat Or Corn), Glucose-fructose Syrup (From Wheat Or Corn), Cream, Condensed Whey, Butter, Condensed Skim Milk, Cane Sugar Syrup, Salt, Butterfat, Whey Product, Soy Lecithin Emulsifier, Artificial Flavor.

• Can we all agree they taste like Heaven?2 Answers
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I prefer the solid caramel ones but these are really good too! Great flavor and just an all around good candy! The flavor is amazing and no other caramel candies can compare to the Werthers brand! These are fantastic and all of their candies are great.
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
I enjoy these, but I prefer a smooth caramel. They have a very sweet taste with a subtle buttery note. I like the difference in texture, but the hard candy sticks to my teeth terribly. They actually stick worse than the creamy filling or the soft caramels Werther's offers
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my God these are amazing! Growing up we always had the hard caramel candies in the house which were okay but once I found these they replaced the classic hard candy. I love how it has the out crunchy shell but a very nice chewy inside. This is hands-down my favorite caramel candy
Alyssa W.
ellabell
These are amazing! Do you love hard and creamy filled candy then this is your go to! I buy these all the time! They are cheap, great tasting and I would highly recommend them!
LaBrisha B.
These are delicious!!! If you love rich creamy carmel these Storck Werther's caramel filled candies are a snack must have..I get them from the dollar tree and a little fyi a buch of people dont know is that dollar tree takes coupons...and it's really easy to find a $1 off coupon for these caramel goodies bringing your total to whatever the sales tax is for your state (example in AL the SaLES tax is 10% meaning with the coupon I would only pay $0.10 for a bag of delicious😋 candy🍬!! And for an extra carmel apple like treat try the ones with caramel apple
Tamara B.
Bronx, NY
These have been one of my all-time favorite candies. There's just enough flavor that makes your mouth water and want to keep eating the entire bag. The caramel filling gives you that instant energy boost (in my opinion) and really satisfies a sweet tooth. Would love to try in other flavors if I could!
Zavanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my goodness the Werther's caramel filled candies are amazing! I eat all Werther's but this one is my second favorite. I usually buy these at Target or Walmart as the price is decent. I have about 2 bags in my closet now so I eat these often. I purchase these a LOT so highly recommend.
Caitlin B.
Gurley, AL
These are the best of both worlds!! I love that they last a little longer so you aren't tempted to eat as many! You have to work your way through the hard shell to get to the soft middle. Werthers' are the most old fashion genuine tasting caramels that you can buy in store. I wish these were w little easier to find in stores!!
Courtney C.
These are my favorite of the werther's hard candy! I love that they are hard and I can crunch down on something but there's still the chewy factor. They are so delicious that it is hard for me to put the bag down. If you're looking for a hard candy, these are the way to go :)
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
Why are these so good! I know we've all had the original Werthers hard candy nostalgic of our childhoods but these are just as good and elevated to an extra level of creamy caramel goodness! Def worth a try if your a caramel lover like me
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
Can we all agree they taste like Heaven?

back