Werther's Original Creamy Caramel Filled

Sweet and creamy hard caramels filled with a deliciously smooth caramel cream

Sugar, Glucose Syrup (From Wheat Or Corn), Glucose-fructose Syrup (From Wheat Or Corn), Cream, Condensed Whey, Butter, Condensed Skim Milk, Cane Sugar Syrup, Salt, Butterfat, Whey Product, Soy Lecithin Emulsifier, Artificial Flavor.

Can we all agree they taste like Heaven?
Start your review of Werther's Original Creamy Caramel Filled!
How would you rate this product?
Reina G.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Werther's Original Creamy Caramel Filled uploaded by Reina G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are so tasty. They’re hard shell of caramel on the outside and smooth melty soft caramel on inside is an amazing blend of flavor and texture. They’re super affordable and definitely worth it and even good enough to buy more!
Amber S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Werther's Original Creamy Caramel Filled uploaded by Amber S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It is very good and tasty it melts in your mouth and just good in general. Would recommendWerther's Original Creamy Caramel Filled
Chelsea R.
Fort wayne, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Werther's Original Creamy Caramel Filled uploaded by Chelsea R.
This was my first time getting different werthers from my original kind. But I loved these ..oh my gosh it was so amazing .im most deffently buying every bag tomorrow when I go grocery shopping to fill up the candy dish and my private stash.. 😘
Abbi P.
Loveland, OH
My favorite caramels considering the filling is smooth and it melts in your mouth. Be advised that they can not stay in a hot car.
Megan T.
Columbus, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Amazing! Stunning flavor🥰 I wish I had some right now. They are sweet and yummy and filled with even more yummy caramel.
LaBrisha R.
Bessemer , AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Werther's Original Creamy Caramel Filled uploaded by LaBrisha R.
Werther's Original Creamy Caramel Filled uploaded by LaBrisha R.
These are delicious!!! If you love rich creamy carmel these Storck Werther's caramel filled candies are a snack must have..I get them from the dollar tree and a little fyi a buch of people dont know is that dollar tree takes coupons...and it's really easy to find a $1 off coupon for these caramel goodies bringing your total to whatever the sales tax is for your state (example in AL the SaLES tax is 10% meaning with the coupon I would only pay $0.10 for a bag of delicious😋 candy🍬!! And for an extra carmel apple like treat try the ones with caramel apple
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
As a big fan of both soft and hard caramels, these are like the best of both worlds for me. The outer layer of hard caramel isn’t too thick, which I really love. I’ve been able to find these just about anywhere, including Dollar Tree! When I’m an old lady these are the candies I’ll be keeping in my purse 😁
Lisa M.
Love these!! My favorite snack. I get them at dollar tree. Usually stock up every week. Very convenient.
Sheree H.
Salem
Best candy by far. The price helps as well. I buy these frequently and my kids love them too.
Keirsten M.
David City, NE
Werthers original creamy Carmel filled hard candies are one of my favorite hard candies. They are satisfying and always satisfy my sweet tooth. They are also very affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...