Werther's Original Chewy Caramels Sugar Free uploaded by Hope H.Werther's Original Chewy Caramels Sugar Free uploaded by Natalie F.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL #15 in Caramels

Sweet, smooth caramel in a delightfully chewy, sugar-free candy.

Maltitol Syrup, Isomalt, Sorbitol Syrup, Palm Fat, Butter, Cream, Artificial Flavors, Salt, Cane Sugar Syrup**, Soy Lecithin Emulsifier, Artificial Color, Sucralose. **Adds A Trivial Amount Of Sugar.

Buy on Walmart
Amelia S.
These mints are delicious, their sweet milk flavor is awesome and I love them, but the sugar free ones do a little bit of damage since they contain mantitol and this fills me with gas and a lot of stomach pain l, but sometimes the consumption because me They love
Ashley M.
Dawson, GA
I really love these candies. I love caramel period but especially soft caramels. I bought it at Walgreens and they taste delicious! I wish you could get a little more in the package though. All in all I love them!
Love H.
Phoenix, AZ
Just to say these candies are for people who have cheese in Napa do have dentures because if you eat this it will get stuck in your dentures and if he gets a new dentures you can't really clean it out Leslie can you take it out you clean it really really really good but yeah you should really get this if you have your actual teeth and your teeth are not weak I said because it will not work if you do have very very weak teeth because this when I wake you get the heebie-jeebies is not that good but you should really get this if you have teeth it is delicious but sugar-free it you can work on those calories if you have those so you should really get those if you have to use one more time if you have 10 if you have teeth teeth teeth
Natalie F.
Werther's Original Sugar Free chewy caramels are delicious and creamy. Instead of a hard caramel candy it is soft and chewy. I eat this probably every time I'm craving a good treat and this is definitely something I would purchase again and again! You should definitely try Werther's Sugar free chewy caramels!
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
I've bought 3 bags this week. I love caramels but the apple filling is just genius!!!!!!! These are such a treat. Off course too much of anything is bad. I love them though and depending where you purchase they are not too pricey. Even the dollar store has them.
Hope H.
Midlothian, VA
I have found that Werther's Sugar Free Chewy Caramels satisfy my sweet tooth without packing on the extra sugar just wonderfully. I love the smooth creamy texture of each caramel square and after two squares I'm completely satisfied.
Amanda B.
rockledge, PA
I've tried these candies a few times and I love them! The price is a little high for only what seems like half a bag, but I still do enjoy them. I don't get them very often however if I'm in the mood for them I will definitely grab a bag!
Steven C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love caramel and this is my favorite caramel candy. I can just pop one in my mouth and enjoy it. The taste is undescribably good, and I just can't stay away from these. Absolutely amazing taste that you will not know unless you try it, and I'm glad I did.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Love love love Werther's sugar free candies. I eat a whole bunch of them daily. lol Seriously I buy all the sugar free candies. Love the chocolate hard candies as well as the sugar free chocolate chewy candies. Just wish they'd bring back the mint flavor.
Kelsie S.
Marion, IN
Long lasting candy with the perfect caramel flavor. Tastes like an expensive treat, but super affordable. Just one or two can soothe a sweet tooth candy craving. The fact that the candies are sugar free is just an added bonus to how delicious they are