Werther's Original Chewy Caramels uploaded by Tina L.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL #55 in Hard Candy

Storck® Werther's® Original® Chewy Caramels.
The Old World Recipe®.
American Culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
Chefs best award. 2010 Best taste.
*Awarded by professional chefs of ChefsBest®.
Classic caramels made with real butter and fresh cream. see more...

• What is the biggest bag they have? Would love to use these in bak...1 Answers
  • I would love to try new flavors in this candy! Is that possible?8 Answers
  • Can you melt & use these for baking? 8 Answers
Ariana G.
Willimantic , CT
These are again another classic! They are soft and delicious, easy to chew on (for those of you with dental issues). They have a great caramel flavor! These are a bit pricier than the average candy on the market but they are well worth the cost. I will definitely be repurchasing these and keeping them around!
Taja W.
If you have a sweet tooth these are perfect! Never go wrong with Werther's lol. It's inexpensive and yummy! Can't have just one they taste so good! I haven't had them in a while cause I can never find them. Very repurchase worthy. All these are go to candies.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I'm so glad werther's started making chewy caramels. They taste amazing, and I like them a lot better than other caramels. I buy them every once in a while. They make a good dessert when you have a sweet craving, and they are great to throw in your purse.
Belle L.
California
I love this! I've always been a big fan of this old-fashioned caramel candy. This one is really soft and chewy, creamy and sweet as always. Down side is that it sticks on your teeth! It could be annoying, so I prefer the hard candy one.
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
I've always thought this Carmel was the absolute best! It's so soft and rich in flavor it's been my favorite since I first tried it. It's only a dollar a bag so it's beyond worth it.
Xai X.
I love these! I like these way more than the hard form. The only thing about these chewy caramels is that they always get stuck between my teeth.
Michelle T.
Bowling Green, OH
I love Werther's Originals and these are even better. I like them on days when I want an instant snack vs waiting the length of a hard candy.
Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
Caramel is my favorite besides white chocolate. I love werthers. I also like the sugar free caramel they taste pretty great too.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I know people call this the old man candy, but I've loved it since i was a little girl. great flavor and perfect consistency!
Joanne W.
Love, love,love Werthers originals candy. I buy it in bulk. This flavor is caramel. I love the creamy center flavor.
Ashley R.
Tyner, KY
I would love to try new flavors in this candy! Is that possible?
Finnlee E.
Can you melt & use these for baking?
mia s.
Why hasn't the company tried to come out with a caramel spread to make it easier for baking.
Taja W.
What is the biggest bag they have? Would love to use these in baking.