Werther's Original Chewy Caramels uploaded by Tina L.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL #52 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Storck® Werther's® Original® Chewy Caramels.
The Old World Recipe®.
American Culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
Chefs best award. 2010 Best taste.
*Awarded by professional chefs of ChefsBest®.
Classic caramels made with real butter and fresh cream. see more...

• What is the biggest bag they have? Would love to use these in bak...1 Answers
  • I would love to try new flavors in this candy! Is that possible?8 Answers
  • Can you melt & use these for baking? 8 Answers
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
I love the werthers candy. It has a smooth caramel flavor and texture. Here not overly sweet but just sweet enough. It is a hard candy so it lasts for a while. I would recommend this as a good adult treat.
Apryl J.
I have always loved werther's original but I prefer the hard candy over the chewy. I always usually have some just put away I am in the need for some. This is one of my favorite candies because it doesn't take like pure sugar like some candies. It has a great flavor and I absolutely love it.
Laney M.
Corp Christi, TX
These are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. Any little trip to the store and I usually come back with these in tow. I could finish them all in one sitting they're absolutely delicious!
Ariana G.
Willimantic, CT
These are again another classic! They are soft and delicious, easy to chew on (for those of you with dental issues). They have a great caramel flavor! These are a bit pricier than the average candy on the market but they are well worth the cost. I will definitely be repurchasing these and keeping them around!
Taja W.
If you have a sweet tooth these are perfect! Never go wrong with Werther's lol. It's inexpensive and yummy! Can't have just one they taste so good! I haven't had them in a while cause I can never find them. Very repurchase worthy. All these are go to candies.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
We have these are work, and they are dangerous. They are smooth and sweet, but watch out if you have weak teeth! I feel like it could put them right out if you are not careful! I love them, and I could eat like 10 at a time, but I try not to so my co-workers don't think I'm crazy!
Belle L.
California
I love this! I've always been a big fan of this old-fashioned caramel candy. This one is really soft and chewy, creamy and sweet as always. Down side is that it sticks on your teeth! It could be annoying, so I prefer the hard candy one.
Valerie P.
Soft and chewy caramels. They are made by Werther's, so you know that they are good. Personally, I prefer the hard candies as I am not a fan of how the caramel gets stuck in my teeth. But They deserve the 4 stars as they are a quality product. I personally have not baked with them, but know many who have and liked the results.
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I have always loved Werther's candies! I'm not even a caramel person. However, these are so good, and so addicting! Once you have one, you need to finish the rest of the bag! While the taste amazing, I prefer the hard ones. The chews hurt my teeth so bad, and I have amazing oral hygiene, but I'm afraid when I eat one, it will pull out a tooth! That's why I stick with the hard candies!
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
These always remind me of my grandparents. I remember sneaking hard caramels from the candy bowl as a little one, but the soft caramels are a little easier on my teeth. They are so creamy and last long enough so that my sweet tooth craving goes away. They're not pricey at all. All caramel lovers ought to love these.
Ashley R.
Tyner, KY
I would love to try new flavors in this candy! Is that possible?
Finnlee E.
Can you melt & use these for baking?
mia s.
Why hasn't the company tried to come out with a caramel spread to make it easier for baking.
Taja W.
What is the biggest bag they have? Would love to use these in baking.