Werther's Original Caramel Mint Sugar Free uploaded by Edna P.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brandy R.
Gaston, SC
These candies are one or my faves to combat cravings. They ate sugar free but taste sooo good. Throw some in your purse and pop in your mouth when those candy cravings hit!
Bethany N.
To me this is a classic candy. Every time I went over to my grandparents house they would give me a werthers candy. The candy tastes creamy even though it is hard.
Amanda D.
Wichita Falls, TX
Amazing. They are perfect for a snack and don't make me sick like some sugar free products. They taste so much like the mint girl scout cookies everyone lives.
Stacy K.
Kutztown, PA
Yummy candies! These caramel candies still taste like they did when I was little. They have a good smooth flavor and you can find them in your grocery store.
emilia v.
Brighton, CO
I always used to eat the original weathers when I was a kid so when I saw they has mint flavored ones I just had to go buy some and I'm sure glad I did.
Love eating one of these, always tend to grab a bag at the checkout. Can't go wrong with the original flavor and they can be found any and everywhere.
Kaitlyn M.
These caramel apple candies taste like autumn. They make me think of biting into a fresh caramel apple. You can't even tell that they're sugar free!
Karlene D.
Taste great can't tell it's sugar free I tent to enjoy for that one piece at a time,I would love to have a coupon then I will buy more at one time.
Delaney L.
Best quick snack you eat. Great flavor plus great texture and taste. This brand has many different flavored but the best is the original caramel.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
Scrumptious and delicious. Great for a mini snack. Easy to carry around or put in your pocket not sensitive to heat. Last a decent duration.