Werther's Original Caramel Mint Sugar Free uploaded by Edna P.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brittani D.
Jonesboro, AR
My grandmother always had Werther's. So anytime I see it I go back to grandma's house sneaking them out of her candy jar. They have so many great new flavors now and they are sugar free, so no guilt.
Shelby A.
Purcellville, VA
Perfect for anyone with diabetes. The sugar fee ones that is. They taste wonderful, and don't have that fake sugar taste! I probably pop one of these guys in every time I drive! They are a weekly necessity at the grocery store
Sydney Y.
Darlington, SC
Great for keeping hunger at bay between meals! Love the caramel flavor and it's not overly sweet. My favorite hard candy to keep in my purse. I purchased mine at Target and I buy it constantly. Werthers original is the best!
Catharine E.
The sugar free candy was not as good as the original, but I am willing to sacrifice taste based on the amount of sugar in the original. The formula was still good and had I will still eat these for small candy cravings.
Courtney A.
Love love love these. They are amazing. My dad bought some for his house and every time i go over there I eat them and I also take like 2 handful home to my moms and I can't get enough of them.
Peggy T.
Eagle River
I bought these for my mom while she was here for a couple weeks. With her being diabetic she prefers the sugar free candy, I had a couple of them and found them to have the fake sugar chemical taste. She like them and I would buy them just for her again.
Crystal G.
Oxnard, CA
I love buying these, especially because they're sugar free and don't spike my diabetes. They taste good and are super low in carbs. They're my go to brand of SF candy. inexpensive too.
Tiff W.
This is a great treat for my grandmother who is diabetic. It's nice for her to have something to put in her purse to enjoy while she waits at the doctor's office
Savvy J.
San Diego, CA
I love candy, and werther's perfectly oackaged Carmela are the bets ,Elton affect candy of all time. This delicious candy brand, make ps the best Carmela I have ever had. Thanks for reading my review!
sam M.
Romeoville, IL
Nothing better for a quick pick me up. Not too sweet so I feel like my teeth are rotting:) just perfect! I have liked this candy for ever and I feel like it will always be part of my life.