Werther's Original Caramel Mint Sugar Free uploaded by Edna P.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Latasha T.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This may be some of the best hard caramel candy I have ever had. I try not to eat a lot of candy but this one has always been one of my weakness. This candy is so good that I wish I could inhale it or drink it, that's how good I think it is. There is no other candy like it.
SoNice T.
These snacks are surprisingly good. When I first purchased these, I thought it would have been a waste of money. After trying this it is worth the but. You can purchase this at your grocery store. I would recommend you to try the sugar free version; it is very tasty.
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
Best caramel candy ever, smooth and sweet, would make anyone's sweet tooth completely happy and satisfied. Best part is they are shareable and individually wrapped for that very reason. Everyone that tries these falls in love with them every time.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Celia G.
MORNING VIEW, KY
I LOVE these caramels! I keep a pack in my car for when my tummy is telling me that it wants to eat, but I really just want the taste of something to get me through the drive. Also, I can eat multiple caramels for no points on Weight Watchers, so that's always a plus! And they don't melt in the heat!
Kya F.
These particular werthers are excellent and remind me of the butterscotch syrup that was available when i was a child i cant find these regularly in our stores where I live so i ordered a case I have to hide them from myself they are wonderful and would recommend them to any candy lover!
Megan W.
Hardin, KY
I usually don't like sugar free candy but I loved werthers sugar free! My mom bought this for me and I think I'll get them again. They are so much better than any other sugar free candy. I would definitely recommend this and one bag has lasted me 2 weeks. I don't feel like I have to have it all the time...it's perfect!
Brianne S.
These caramels are amazing, as always expected or Werther's. I love how even though they're hard candies, they are still melt in your mouth delicious. I would recommend these to anyone who is a fan of caramel or sweets in general, as they are much better than their competition.
Haley P.
San Clemente, CA
Werthers classic caramel meets a soft hint of mint that just melts in your mouth. It gives a sweet yet clean feeling after consumption. These are very affordable and could most likely be found at your local grocery store or pharmacy
Catherine H.
Roseboro, NC
I love these candies! I try to keep some at all times. There are a lot of times I would like something sweet tasting without a lot of sugar. These are the answer to those times. My five year old granddaughter also enjoys them. If you have never tried these, you should.
Becky D.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I've had their sugar-free caramel candies before without the mint, and I had accidentally bought these. I didn't really like them that much just because I was really craving something sweet and Carmalee and at times I felt like I was eating gum.