BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL #1 in Caramels

This delicious Werther’s Original classic with cream and caramel flavors is simply irresistible.

Sugar, Glucose Syrup (From Wheat Or Corn), Cream, Condensed Whey, Butter, Cane Sugar Syrup, Salt, Soy Lecithin Emulsifier, Artificial Flavor

• Did you grow up eating these?8 Answers
  • Do you prefer the werthers original’s hard candy or the s...7 Answers
  • Why are grandmothers so drawn to these candies?? All of m...19 Answers
Buy on Target*
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know why these are always attributed to being old, but Wether's Originals will always be a banger in my book. When my aunt was dieting, she would always have a lot of hard candies in her home because she had a sweet tooth, but it's harder to eat your weight in hard candies if you refuse to chomp on them. (Unfortunately I don't have that self control that she did). Anyway, I stayed with my aunt every weekend as a child, so I always got to raid her candy arsenal and Werther's Originals were my weapon of choice.

As an adult, I take a few medications daily and one of the side effects is dry mouth. The doctor encourages you to chew gum or suck on a hard candy to help produce more saliva. I naturally took that as a sign to buy Werther's Originals. Pure bliss.
Rachel N.
These are definitely one of the best caramel candies on the market! They taste and smell delicious. It's a hard candy so they're best to just suck on for a while and enjoy the everlasting caramel flavor. The also have green apple caramels which I really love! Definitely worth trying.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I growed up eating Werther's Original Caramel Hard Candies. They were so sweet I would eat them all the time with my Grandma, and they were very affordable then and now. You can buy them at most grocery stores. They are worthy of repurchase because they are the best caramel hard candies and they bring back memories. I would recommend Werther's Original Caramel Hard Candies to others
Shannon💋 W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Werthers are literally life! I have been obsessed with these things since I was little. I just love the caramel in general. The fact that these are a bunch of caramel candies you can suck on is the best thing. It lasts a long time and they are great when you’re just looking for a nice piece os candy! These are a must buy and good to keep at your desk at work or at home!
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are amazing! Once I start eating them I can't stop These are the best caramel candies i have ever had. The flavoring is delicious! My grandpa loves these when ever i see him he always had these. I would highly recommend these to caramel lovers because with other caramel candies they get stuck in your teeth these never will!
Sandy V.
I loved these candies as a kid and growing up, I was always drawn to them. I don't eat these as often as I used to, but whenever I do, it's a treat. These small candies pack a punch of flavor. A small bag of these can last me for weeks. Seriously a classic candy for the young and old.
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always loved these. I dont think I've ever been to a person over the age of 50s house and these not been there. They are a nice flavor, the only bad thing is they are very very sweet, after one I feel the need to brush my teeth right away.
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
In high schools this was my favorite hard candy ! Definitely because I never chewed gum so it was like a small candy that you can eat anywhere on the go without it being messy or anything. I recommend if you have anxiety because I used to use them to help me with anxiety.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can we say addicting?! These are the perfect quick snack to throw in your mouth and go! They have the perfect amount of caramel flavor without being overly sweet! I would recommend all my caramel lovers to give this a try! You won’t be able to just have (1). lol
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Boy oh boy these are my FAV! I eat them up like candy (okay I guess they are candy) but seriously I'll eat the whole bag in one sitting. The flavor is AMAZING! Best caramel candies for sure.
Kayla V.
Rimouski , QC
Are these individually wrapped?
Kimisha L.
PMB
Do you also get chewy ones ?
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
Has anyone tried the Caramel Apple Werther's?
Isabel G.
Are these good? They smell weird to me so I've never tried them.
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Are these too sweet of a candy?