Werther's Original Caramel Coffee Hard Candies

Decadently Creamy Hard Caramel Candies Swirled With Rich, Sweet Coffee.

Glucose Syrup (From Wheat Or Corn), Sugar, Cream, Condensed Whey, Butter, Cane Sugar Syrup, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color, Coffee Extract, Soy Lecithin Emulsifier.

Where do they sell this flavor i haven't seen it in a while
Start your review of Werther's Original Caramel Coffee Hard Candies!
How would you rate this product?
Charity A.
Werther's Original Caramel Coffee Hard Candies uploaded by Charity A.
I have loved this brand of candy since I was young and my gram would have them on the coffee table found these and fell in love all over again and for a dollar can't beat it [product:storck-werther's-original-cocoa-creme-soft-caramels-12-x-bags]
Elizabeth B.
Asbury Park, NJ
Love the big flavor in these little candies. Even the sugar free ones tasts great. Satisfies my caramel craving.
Macy A.
My sister loves this. I can tell when she has sucked on this candy because when she passes by, she smells like coffee. Tastes good and also addicting.
Matrisha B.
Gladwin, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
I can not get enough of these. While at work I was allowed pocket snacks at my station and these were always in my pocket. Among a few other candies. I can not get enough. I pop one in my mouth and next thing you know my pocket is empty.
Aimee S.
These are so delicious! The coffee adds a deeper level of flavor. And I live the caramel flavor, but not the stickiness of a caramel. So this hard caramel candy is the best!
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Wherthers are so good. Never tried a flavor that I didn't like either! Great tasting savory hard candies for people of all ages from young to old! ♥🍬
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Werther's are my favorite hard candies. It has the perfect combination of caramel and coffee flavor. Great for those times I just want a little something sweet.
Kathryn P.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are not my favorite. I like the regular Werther’s fine. These don’t taste totally like coffee, and they are a bit strange.
Tecla F.
Holtsville, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Great tasting candy. Keep this in my candy dish. Creamy and smooth. Easily found in many stores. Reasonably priced. Smaller sized bags are available at Dollar Tree.
Melissa K.
Lake Worth, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
All I can say is this is a nice little treat from time to time! I keep a jar of these on my desk, I get a bunch of visits from coworkers daily for a few of these!