BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL #13 in Caramels

Decadently Creamy Hard Caramel Candies Swirled With Rich, Sweet Coffee.

Glucose Syrup (From Wheat Or Corn), Sugar, Cream, Condensed Whey, Butter, Cane Sugar Syrup, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color, Coffee Extract, Soy Lecithin Emulsifier.

• Where do they sell this flavor i haven't seen it in a while 1 Answers
Antonia M.
I really like these candies. They’re really convenient when you want something that’s a bit sweet or just want to put a candy in your mouth. I have a sweet tooth and am I coffee lover so I think it’s a perfect middle between the two. I’ve loved these for years so I would recommend these to anyone who hasn’t tried them yet. They’re also very affordable and there’s a decent amount of candies in each package.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Super yummy. And a nice cheap candy to pop when you need something. I bought these at the local ShopRite. For this store they were a tad overpriced but that is a store thing. They have nothing to compare to because Werthers are one of a kind candies.
Lauriell B.
Orlando, FL
These candies have the perfect balance of coffee and sweet taste.. It really feels like you're sipping on a sweet coffee beverage. They are also perfect for curbing an appetite when on the go.
Lelu F.
yukon
This is my new favorite candy. The coffee flavor is extremely fun and cool, I just go through one package so fast. There is also the sugar free one that tastes exact same delish. It is so nexoensive and great for carrying in the purse since they are all individually wrapped!
Amalia G.
Mc Gregor, TX
I so love this, i can eat a whole bag!! They taste exactly like coffee, you can find them everywhere and are affordable! I recommend this for any sweet tooth out there you will love them!
Anna T.
Albertville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these. People who don't like caramel probably wont, but that's not the case for me. This candy actually holds a lot of memories (long story) so I love getting them.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite worthers orginals is carmel coffee flavor. I h@ide them in my home office desk to keep them away from the hubby and kids because I would not get any if I left them out in the open. I tuck a few in my purse too.
Angela F.
Madison, WI
I have recently discovered the Caramel Coffee Hard Candies. My taste buds are thanking me for finding such a rich and velvety candy. Coffee flavor is not offensive or overpowering. I have tried other coffee flavored candies and the flavor tasted artificial. If I need an afternoon pick me up, I reach for a Werther's Caramel Coffee candy.
Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the only hard candies I buy. I love coffee but sometimes I'm not always near it. I crave these all of the Time. I think it's less than 2 dollars for a bag. I constantly have these.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
These are definitely a yummy variation on the original. It has a very strong coffee flavor with a creamy caramel undertone. I will definitely be buying these again. My coffee loving friends would definitely fall for these candies.
Ciara B.
Albany , Ny
Where do they sell this flavor i haven't seen it in a while