Werther's Original Caramel Cinnamon Sugar Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Werther's Original Caramel Cinnamon Sugar Free!
How would you rate this product?
This candy is a classic. The only reason i don't like to buy these is because once i eat one i can pretty much gurantee the entire bag gone.
fort lauderdale
Oh yeah my favorite candy I keep this one in my candy vase. It taste old style butter caramel that you get from a candy shop in my youth.
College Station, Texas
I have bought these instead of the sugar ones on accident and I honestly could not tell the difference so now I buy only the sugar free.
columbus , OH
These are so good. I buy them when I'm craving something sweet. They are great to just have around when you get the craving for caramel.
Cartwright, OK
These are the best hard candy caramels out there. They are mouth watering and very savory. It kind of helps curb your appetite.
These are amazing! Grandma always had them for us growing up and now I get them for myself! They're so good and never too sweet
Macon, GA
Cant go wrong with childhood favorite. Grandparents use to keep them and I'm amazed how the have branched out the older i got
Schaumburg, IL
Caramel candies are my absolute favorite. I love Werther's and this is a brand that really brings me back to my childhood.
Brooklyn, NY
Great flavor, very creamy and satisfying sweetness while it melts in your mouth. Something to definitely have in your bag.
Layton, UT
These taste so good. I keep them in my office desk, I'm a teacher, and I pop one or two throughout the day. Great price.

Looking for your answer?