BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL #20 in Caramels

Creamy, smooth sugar-free caramel beautifully swirled with rich, sweet cocoa.

Isomalt, Butter, Cream, Cocoa Extract, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color, Soy Lecithin Emulsifier, Acesulfame-k And Sucralose Sweetener.

• Do these candies satify u well enough??2 Answers
  • Why do all old people have these in their pockets!?1 Answers
Sherry B.
I tend to go for sugar free candies and it is hard to find one that tastes EXACTLY like it's sugar filled counterpart... look no further! This is it! These are absolutely wonderful and make you feel nothing but happiness while splurging on a bag!
Emily S.
I'm not sure if my transformation into an 85-year-old woman is complete or these are making a comeback but I'm obsessed with these candies. Honestly, they're a great choice if, like me, you crave something sweet at the end of the day. So much healthier than many other sweet choices! And the bag lasts a long time!
Tami D.
Indianapolis, IN
Dear Werther's, I Love You... You make the best caramel flavoring that's so affordable. I buy the 5 count bag at Dollar Tree for just $1. They are a bit more expensive at other stores, but not too much more. I always have some in my purse. I love that they have so many sugar-free flavors.
Bhavna S.
Astoria, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Gosh I love these candies they remind me of the good ol days when I used be a little girl they have the right amount of sweetness and perfect to go along on a family vacation especially with kids and hand them to everyone. Great pick me up!
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts , OH
These are my favorite candy in the whole world! When I was little my grandmother would give these to us whenever we'd bitten our tongue, she swore it made the tongue feel better. I don't know how well they really work for a sore tongue but I know I faked it plenty just for a piece!
ERICA M.
Westminster, CA
I love these to keep in my purse. My nieces love these as much as i do. they are rich and last long, when not chewed on. lol I always pick these up at rite aid or walgreens. They aren't too expensive, but one pack goes a long way
Amber R.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are actully really good. I was in the hospital and a acute care nursing center for 3 months and my sister would bring me sugar free candy and these were one of the ones she brought. I liked them a lot
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the flavoring on these. However being on a diet, I need something with a little less sugar. And these definitely hit the spot. They also aren't too pricey compared to the other sugar free name brands and I would definitely repurchase.
Awilda C.
Amazing ! Best caramel candies, they go perfect after a nice meal if you're not looking To have dessert or simply as a treat during the day when you're craving somethings sweet. I really recommend them if you haven't tried them yet.
Victoria G.
Baltimore, MD
I have been using these while I watch my weight this summer and they are such a yummy little treat when you want candy. I like the original and the chocolate flavors.. They keep me from thinking about lots of more unhealthy candies.
Do these candies satify u well enough??
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Why do all old people have these in their pockets!?