Werther's Original Caramel Chocolate Dark Cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Werther's Original Caramel Chocolate Dark Cream!
How would you rate this product?
I love these taste is on point and keep my mouth so nice and juicey....I have stashes of these
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Perfection! Smooth, buttery deliciousness! Good value tastes like a more expensive product.
TEXARKANA, TX
These are my favorite caramel candies. they are so buttery and melt in your mouth.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best of both worlds with this candy!! Cures my craving for sweets with just one ..
New Ringgold, PA
These are amazing and taste so creamy compared to others that j have tried tosy
These are amazing and taste so creamy compared to others that j have tried tosy
Tampa, FL
Yummy tasting and so sweet. Definitely will purchase again very very soon. (:
Yummy tasting and so sweet. Definitely will purchase again very very soon. (:
Conyers, GA
Werther's candies never disappoint! These candies are enough to quench the craving for sugar without derailing my whole diet. I keep a few on hand for those times when I need a quick sugar boost. My children love them as well. I would recommend to anyone.
I don't know wether I prefer the original or the cream chocolate ... They're both so good. The only thing is the cream chocolate can get very sickly after a while where as the original is much lighter and you can eat much more of it
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
omg these are so delicious. A big step up from the originals. So hard to put the bag down. The caramel and dark chocolate are a perfect combo for this treat.
Vaudreuil Dorion, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like these. It's a great change from the regular werthers caramel candies. I like keeping these around my house :) so tasty!

Looking for your answer?