Werther's Original Caramel Chocolate Dark Cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Werther's Original Caramel Chocolate Dark Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Buckfield, ME
i love werther's original caramel dark cream chocolate hard candy because they taste great. i buy these at walmart for a great value and price. my kids absolutely love them and i eat them very often. i would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Reading, PA
I grew up on Werther originals. My grandparents always had them in their candy dishes and I remember stealing them all the time. These are such a sweet and creamy candy that hits the spot. My favorite are these caramel dark cream chocolate candies. I am a huge fan of chocolate and caramel and the flavor is amazing.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so delicious and I always have some in my purse or my locker at work. The price is not too bad but they are worth it. These help the craving I get for something sweet with out ruining my "diet" because one crushes my sweet cravings for a while.
Conyers, GA
Werther's candies never disappoint! These candies are enough to quench the craving for sugar without derailing my whole diet. I keep a few on hand for those times when I need a quick sugar boost. My children love them as well. I would recommend to anyone.
Groton, CT
Great hard candy if you need your hard candy fix, the coco favor is a bit different, you have to get use to it for a second, but after your first one its tunes into your favorite! I remember always eating the original with my granddad.
Trufant, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best thing ever. I typically don't like green apple and was so shocked at how yummy these are. Perfect hard and chewy combo. I eat these all the time. I will recommend to others and continue to buy. Great snack to help when u have a sweet tooth. Little pricey but so worth it.
Brighton, CO
This is the best of both worlds. Carmel + Dark Chocolate. Can life get any better? These can be found anywhere and are reasonable in price. However, make sure you share the bag or else you'll eat them all. Not a bad thing but can be a bad thing. So, so, so, good.
Riverside , CA
So good! They're great as a snack for on the go or if you're just craving a bit of chocolate snacking at home! I love the dark chocolate flavor in particular because it's not overly chocolatey or too sweet! I can even put these out for guest! They're just a great snack to have on hand!
NOM NOM NOM! I love these because they taste rich and decadent but you don't feel guilty about it because it's just one little low-calorie candy and you feel like you indulged without destroying your diet.
I don't know wether I prefer the original or the cream chocolate ... They're both so good. The only thing is the cream chocolate can get very sickly after a while where as the original is much lighter and you can eat much more of it

Looking for your answer?