Werther's Original Caramel Apple Sugar Free uploaded by Cindy l.Werther's Original Caramel Apple Sugar Free uploaded by SUE K.Werther's Original Caramel Apple Sugar Free uploaded by Holly M.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL #15 in Caramels

The taste of caramel dipped apples in a sweet, sugar-free hard candy.

Sweetener Isomalt, Butter, Cream, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Lactic Acid, Soy Lecithin Emulsifier, Natural Apple Flavor, Sodium Lactate, Sweetener Acesulfame K, Coloring Turmeric Extract

Buy on Walmart
  • "I really like the caramel apple flavored caramels from Werther's, but I can definitely taste the fact that these are sugar free!" in 2 reviews
  • "Am I the only one who thinks this is the best candy ever?" in 1 review
  • "i still love the original but around winter time I prefer these because the candy apple flavor makes me more festive." in 1 review
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These taste just like the caramel suckers but a smaller better version!! They wont get stuck in your teeth like the suckers. I will forever love the suckers and still eat them but if i don't feel like eating a sucker for an hour i will get these. They are so yummy!! you cant go wrong with these.
Becca L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Of all the caramel hard candies, I love these. The flavor is delicious and it is A fun treat. I wish people bought these candies more often as I don't see them around much. The golden wrapper is iconic and I can spot the from a mile away.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a good sugar-free candy, but is a far cry from the real thing. A lot of sugar-free has came along ways in the last few years. These are one that I do like from time to time but not something that I actually find myself longing for LOL. I definitely would eat them again but there are others I would prefer first
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Yesss I love Werthers sugar free candies. These caramel apple ones are my favorite although they also have original and coffee versions that are just as tasty. For me, it’s a guilt free dessert. I’ll continue to get these!
Jamie G.
New Phila, OH
The best thing about Fall is the taste of apples for everything! I love these candies because not only are they sugar free but the taste of them is delicious and just adds a festive vibe in the air with apple orchards and pumpkin patches in the air.
Chasitey p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Always a must around this time of year (and well all year round’) during the fall season i’m all about caramel flavored everything 😍 these are soo tasty & perfect to snack on! And they’re cheap too so that’s always a plus!
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don’t like sugar free but my mom had these at her house and surprisingly they are delicious , still has the Same original taste but sugar free , like the packaging and definitely would recommend these candy’s
John W.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are really great tasting and not hard on the teeth or stomach. Can't even tell it's sugar free either like most candies at the store. Werther's Original Caramel Apple Sugar Free
leila m.
Toledo , OH
gosh, i love caramel candy but these are disgusting. the original ones are way better, don't waste your cash. and when i do come across these i just eat the apple filling.
Cindy l.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these , taste like caramel and apple without all the fat and calories. I been working out and these are great to keep you in the right track especially when u have those cravings . I been losing weight even after treating myself with these. FYI eat portion size even though there sugar free :)
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
Do you like these or the chewy ones better?
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
Have you tried this flavor?? If you haven't you really need to, trust me you will eat the whole bag
Abbey S.
Lamoni, IA
Can you tell they're sugar free?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Where can I get these at?
Stephanie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does anyone have the nutrition information on these candies? My son is a diabetic, so I need to know the sugar and carbohydrate grams before I buy it. Thanks!