Werther's Original Caramel Apple Filled Hard Candy

The sweet taste of caramel apples in a creamy-centered hard candy.

Sugar, Glucose Syrup (From Wheat Or Corn), Glucose Fructose Syrup (From Wheat Or Corn), Cream, Condensed Whey, Butter, Condensed Skim Milk, Cane Sugar Syrup, Salt, Butterfat, Concentrated Apple Juice, Whey Product, Soy Lecithin Emulsifier, Citric Acid And Lactic Acid Acidifier, Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color (Fd&C Yellow No. 5, Blue No. 1).

Are these good? And do they taste like carnal apples bc I need to know before I buy these
these sound pretty amazing. where can i purchase this kind? and are they worth it?
I see these in dollar tree alot but I'm always hesitant to buy them? Are they worth buying?
Start your review of Werther's Original Caramel Apple Filled Hard Candy!
Kyara T.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Werther's Original Caramel Apple Filled Hard Candy uploaded by Kyara T.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you love apple and caramel ,you need to try these candies .The blending of the apple filling and sweet caramel exterior is harmonious therefore making them extremely addictive 🤤 🍏
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I discovered these a few weeks ago and I’m hooked! The are a sweet hard caramel candy with a soft apple creamy dream inside🤩 The Apple center actually taste like an apple not all artificial... super cheap and oh so delicious 🤤😋
Chandra G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A tasty spin to the original Werther's candy. This hard candy is fill with green caramel apple. Werther's candy is a family favorite and everyone is now loving the new caramel filling inside. Sweet, hard, chewy, and delicious. Must buy.
Bukky O.
Elkridge, MD
I love the distinct taste of caramel and apple in these candies. They taste so real. I love it as an addition to an already great candy.
Mandi M.
Fort Gay, WV
Werther's Original Caramel Apple Filled Hard Candy uploaded by Mandi M.
My favorite hard candy! Tastes like a candy apple! Hard caramel candy on the outside with a smooth apple filling in the middle.
Carrie L.
Sunbury, PA
Werther's Original Caramel Apple Filled Hard Candy uploaded by Carrie L.
I bought mine at Ollies Bargain Store. They are the Limited Edition. They are ooey gooey and have that wonderful apple flavor with the sweet caramel. I bought three bags because they were on sale. Couldn’t pass them up. While chewing them, they remind me of a beautiful autumn day when apples are harvested. I couldn’t wait to open the bag as soon as I got home.
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are seriously the best candies! The hard Caramel outside and the goofy apple flavor in the middle. Yum! I wish I could say just one was enough to curve my sweet tooth but for me this is an eat the whole bag kind of candy. Unfortunately I can’t always find this flavor everywhere.
Jamie B.
Holly Ridge, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The apple filled werthers are ao delicious they are just like a caramel apple ....i love them they have a little crunch to them and then all this apple caramel gooey goodness comes out its delicious!! You cant ask for a more perfect candy!
Izzy G.
Hurricane, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Werther's Original Caramel Apple Filled Hard Candy uploaded by Izzy G.
These are so sweet and yummy ! Mom had the Werther’s caramel candies around my house as a child and I was obsessed. The other day at the market I saw these and it brought back a nostalgic feeling so I had to buy them ! The caramel is hard but it melts in your mouth and fuzes with the apple filling inside giving it a fruity aspect. Honestly you can’t have just one , I normally have at least 5 of these candies per sitting !
Christina T.
Columbus, OH
This reminds me of fall and getting a fresh caramel apple at the harvest fair. I love it the most when I reach the apple center.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...