Werther's® Original® Caramel Apple Filled Hard Candies uploaded by Sarah V.Werther's® Original® Caramel Apple Filled Hard Candies uploaded by Ashley P.Werther's® Original® Caramel Apple Filled Hard Candies uploaded by Sarah V.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL #33 in Hard Candy

Storck® Werther's® Original® Caramel Apple Filled Hard Candies.
New!
The Old World Recipe®.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Classic hard caramel candy with creamy apple filling. see more...

• Does this taste like a real caramel apple would ?3 Answers
  • these sound pretty amazing. where can i purchase this kind? and a...1 Answers
  • I see these in dollar tree alot but I'm always hesitant to buy th...1 Answers
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Ah, Caramels. They sure are an addiction. I picked up a bag of these around Halloween and I have to admit they are tasty. This flavor is reminiscent of those suckers you probably enjoyed as a kid. Anyone who loves caramel and apple flavored hard candies will surely enjoy a bag of these. Just remember--they will stick to your teeth once you get to the apple center and you shouldn't eat too many at a time.
Estela D.
Estela D.
San Diego, CA
I love Werther's Original hard candies so when they released the Caramel Apple filled ones I knew that this was a match made in heaven. The price is reasonable and there is no other candy out there that matches how unmessy this candy is. Compared to the caramel apple lollipops that get stuck to the wrapper. I definitely recommend these to any caramel apple lover.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Rio Hondo, TX
Where do I begin with this candy! It is amazing. I love Werther's Original but to find them with apple filling is so much better. The price of the candy is so affordable and you can buy them at almost any drugstore, supermarket, dollar store. ANYWHERE! I recommend these candies if you like caramel apples!
Lynn G.
Lynn G.
Mount Sterling, KY
I love the origina lcaramel candies but these with the apple filled are absolutely awesome,They taste just like one of the green apple caramel suckers i always wanted as a kid but so simple to just open up and pop one inyour mouth on the go.They are the best candy on the market today in my opinion.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Lexington, NC
OMG! It takes just like a caramel covered apple. I could have eaten the entire bag. I will allow myself one bag a year. Absolutely wonderful. Reminds me of making caramel covered apples when I was a little girl. Definitely worth the purchase again. I tell all my friends about them.
Hope N.
Hope N.
Charlottesvle, VA
I LOVE these! Once I open a bag, they don't last through the day usually because they're super addicting. The outside the usual Werther's caramel but the inside is a gooey green apple filling. I recommend not biting them but sucking down the caramel until the apple appears.
Brooklyn H.
Brooklyn H.
Tulsa, OK
These are delicious! I'm not usually one that gravitates toward "filled" foods, like jelly filled donuts or things like that, but these are so good. the apple flavor in the middle adds a bit of sourness but not too much. I love these and will always keep buying them
Amy R.
Amy R.
Redford, Mi
These are really good. I was skeptical to try them at first. They taste very similar to those caramel apple suckers they have at Halloween time. Very tasty, great apple and caramel balance. Can be a little difficult to find, and slightly expensive but worth it!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Portland , OR
There was a point when I was in high school that I would eat a bag of these every couple of days. The caramel apple ones are by far my favorite kind. They really do taste like a caramel apple. I recommend these to anyone who loves caramel apples like I do!
Randi K.
Randi K.
Browns Summit, NC
My whole family LOVES these! I don't find them a lot and sometimesonly seasonally, but when I see them, I grab them! They are soooooo good! And who doesn't like caramel apples without all the sticky work that goes along with making and eating them?!?!
Alexis Y.
Alexis Y.
Do they taste like a candy apple?
Jaycie O.
Jaycie O.
Boiling Springs, SC
Does this taste like a real caramel apple would ?
LaLa W.
LaLa W.
I see these in dollar tree alot but I'm always hesitant to buy them? Are they worth buying?
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
these sound pretty amazing. where can i purchase this kind? and are they worth it?
Elsie B.
Elsie B.
I want to try these, but am afraid I won't like them. What is the smallest pack these come in?