Werther's® Original® Caramel Apple Filled Hard Candies uploaded by Sarah V.Werther's® Original® Caramel Apple Filled Hard Candies uploaded by Ashley P.Werther's® Original® Caramel Apple Filled Hard Candies uploaded by Sarah V.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL #31 in Hard Candy

Storck® Werther's® Original® Caramel Apple Filled Hard Candies.
New!
The Old World Recipe®.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Classic hard caramel candy with creamy apple filling. see more...

• Does this taste like a real caramel apple would ?3 Answers
  • these sound pretty amazing. where can i purchase this kind? and a...1 Answers
  • I see these in dollar tree alot but I'm always hesitant to buy th...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
I love these caramel apple werthers they are just the right size for a good little snack but you can't eat just one!! Werther's® Original® Caramel Apple Filled Hard Candies
ashley g.
Troy, MO
I bought these because they were on sale after Halloween for $.75 a bag. I'm not a huge fan of the Werthers original so I figured it would be too much of a loss if I didn't like them. It was totally the opposite, they are amazing! Hard out side, soft apple chewy inside. Will be stocking up next Halloween.
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
My favorite candy brand. These candies have awesome flavor inside and out. The caramel is so rich and creamy flavored. The Apple filling in the center is mouth watering and a perfect combination with the caramel. The are a great buy for the price and aren't priced too high for candy products. Awesome all around candy product. I highly recommend.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so good. Caramel candy with a gooey soft middle. The gooey soft middle taste just like granny's green apples. Mix all together and it really does taste like caramel apple without the stick. 😁
Shae R.
Packed with flavor!! Everything I could've hoped for and more. Hard outer shell, but not too hard to bite into. The inside is a soft, chewy green apple flavor. It's hard not to salivate while eating these; they are just that good!
Megan K.
I love the original Werthers hard candies in the first place, so I finally decided to try this flavor! What a fun twist on the original! I really like the liquid filled apple flavor in the middle! It's so perfect for the start of fall! Yum!!!!
Andrew R.
Fitchburg, MA
Favorite one!!! I absolutely love buying these in the fall great hard candy, good flavor and lasts pretty long too, you can also get bags from the $ store too lol
Estela D.
San Diego, CA
I love Werther's Original hard candies so when they released the Caramel Apple filled ones I knew that this was a match made in heaven. The price is reasonable and there is no other candy out there that matches how unmessy this candy is. Compared to the caramel apple lollipops that get stuck to the wrapper. I definitely recommend these to any caramel apple lover.
Jessica B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ah, Caramels. They sure are an addiction. I picked up a bag of these around Halloween and I have to admit they are tasty. This flavor is reminiscent of those suckers you probably enjoyed as a kid. Anyone who loves caramel and apple flavored hard candies will surely enjoy a bag of these. Just remember--they will stick to your teeth once you get to the apple center and you shouldn't eat too many at a time.
Samantha R.
Muskegon, MI
Calling all caramel apple lovers 🍎
These are my go to caramel treat! A hard c 🍬 ndy caramel with a soft liquidy type apple center. My favorite part about them is they are sold all year long! Great to keep in a coffee table, or in your hand bag for a quick sweet treat. If I am not mistaken I am pretty sure they also come in sugar free!
Alexis Y.
Do they taste like a candy apple?
Jaycie O.
Boiling Springs, SC
Does this taste like a real caramel apple would ?
LaLa W.
I see these in dollar tree alot but I'm always hesitant to buy them? Are they worth buying?
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
these sound pretty amazing. where can i purchase this kind? and are they worth it?
Elsie B.
I want to try these, but am afraid I won't like them. What is the smallest pack these come in?