Werther's Original Assorted Sugar Free uploaded by Holly G.Werther's Original Assorted Sugar Free uploaded by Laleh T.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL #29 in Caramels

Deliciously Sugar-free Caramel, Caramel Coffee, And Caramel Apple Candies Together In One, Convenient Bag.

Sweetener Isomalt, Butter, Cream, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Lactic Acid, Soy Lecithin Emulsifier, Natural Apple Flavor, Sodium Lactate, Sweetener Acesulfame K, Coloring Turmeric Extract

Debbie B.
Manchester
I love this candy .I am a diabetic ,an I love the texture, smoothness an how great it tastes.It comes in several flavors.I wish it would come out in the coffe cream .The original flavor is my favorite in the sugar free for now.It doesn’t have an after taste like some candy does.The best thing I like also because it’s sugar free you can’t tell the difference between it an the real thing.Way to go !
Holly G.
I grabbed these at the checkout at Wegmans for $1.49 and now I am hooked! They are an awesome value and the perfect little sweetness to curb any cravings! I eat at least 1 every day but sometimes I can just stop at 1! These are an awesome alternative to mints and completely guilt free!
Laleh T.
These are perfect for satisfying sweet cravings during a diet. 5 pieces of these delicious candies are only 40 calories.. and best of all they're sugar free! I love sucking on one these while drinking some tea. I highly recommend if your trying to avoid sugar but need a little fix.
Rachel G.
This is a good flavored candy. It's not obvious it's sugar free. Caution - as with all sugar free products eat in moderation or you will experience tummy troubles.
Mary Beth H.
Garner, NC
Werther's candy always makes me think of my grandpa, because he was diabetic and this was his favorite sugar-free option. I love this candy because while it is sugar-free, it still has a great taste. It is not expensive, available everywhere, and definitely worth purchasing again.
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
I have a sweet tooth, which is not great when I'm trying to watch my sugar and calorie intake. These sugar free candies are perfect for me to have something satisfyingly sweet but not unhealthy. I keep these around to help me stay on track and happy.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
If I'm going to eat candy, I may as well have the full sugar version! While this would serve as a great sugar free alternative to say, Diabetics, to me it has that bizarre "sweetener" flavor and aftertaste to it.

Get me a bag of the OG Werthers any day!
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
These are my all time favorite hard candies. They are legit the best. I use to keep a package by my bed and trust me I would never go a day without them. I can't think of a more rich flavored candy that just is so smooth. I know it sounds weird but I kinda get relaxed when I eat these.
Ambritt G.
Canton, OH
Taste so good and caramely! This is my favorite brand for hard can't caramels! I like the sugar free just as good as the original I really don't notice a difference at all. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who like caramels.
Liane H.
Bravo to Werther's for creating sugar free varieties of their delicious caramels that comes pretty darn close to the real thing. I thank you for these- my dad is diabetic and bringing these home for him makes him smile. Thank you for adding sweetness to our home!