WENR by Chaz Dean WEN(R) by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Anti-Frizz Styling Cream 4 oz

BY WEN #24 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

A lightweight, all-in-one formula that helps make hair more manageable and protects it from heat styling. This multifunctional styling cream is formulated to tame unruly strands while delivering moisture, body, and shine. It helps protect hair from heat styling, provides frizz control, and manages hair breakage for beautiful, smooth, healthy-looking hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Kari V.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
You guys! This stuff is amazing! I do NOT use Wen cleansing conditioner, or really any other Wen products. My mom does, and she got this in her subscription, but she wasn't using it. She gave it to me, and I am SO glad she did! The product itself is kind of loose, in that if you're not careful you'll open the cap and it'll start oozing out of the bottle without even squeezing it. I've learned to open it with the cap facing up, then tip it into my palm. No big deal, but I had a couple of messes before I figured that out! Anyway, I use this product on my towel-dried hair after a shower. I have thick hair, so I use a little bigger than a quarter size blob of it. It is quite easy to work it through my hair, and immediately my hair feels silky and smooth, and is detangled. Generally I shower at night and let my hair dry overnight, and then usually it's pretty frizzy in the morning. Since I started using this product at night, I wake up with the silkiest hair I've ever had ever! Like, EVER. It's a miracle product. I do feel like if my hair were thinner it would probably weigh it down significantly. It weighs down my thick, heavy, frizzy hair, but that's fine with me since it's a little poofy normally! This is like the product I've been looking for all my life. If you have thick, coarse, frizzy hair, I bet you'll love it, too!!!!
Kailey N.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE WEN! It's amazing and you don't have to use any other beauty products on your hair! The sweet almond mint stimulates growth, made my hair less frizzy, It looked smoother and like I styled it straight out of the shower! I will always use WEN! I love their cleansing conditioner and pair them together for the best hair! It's a little pricey but way worth the money for beautiful flawless hair!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
This is one of the most effective anti-frizz brands out there I used it on my nieces who have different textures of hair if you are looking for something for African American or extremely curly or just wavy this covers it all it is a miracle product! It is also endorsed by Brook Shields who really has better looking hair than her? I recommend using the matching shampoo and conditioner it also smells great!
Rashanae P.
Rashanae P.
Wen is my go to product when I just don't feel like straightening my hair . I use so many of the products for my natural hairstyles . The anti-frizz styling creme is perfect for when I am wearing my natural hair slicked back in a sleek ponytail or even when I just want to touch up my curls . I love this line of products .
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Louisville , KY
I love this anti-frizz cream, the only reason I'm giving it 4stars is because of the scent, it's minty like the original Wen cleansing condition which I don't use, I use the Fig so I feel that the smells clash a bit. But I LOVE the overall product it works great for my thick, curly hair.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
I love this product. It leaves my hair smelling very good and also leaves it very soft. Ever since I died my hair it was vary dry but with this product it has made it softer. The price for the product is very reasonable as well. Really worth the price.
Candyce H.
Candyce H.
I use this only when I wear my hair curly. I use it alongside WEN leave in conditioner. The scent is not my favorite but I like the results. It's not as sticky or heavy as cheap hair gels, buts it's enough to tame my curls.
Kathlina P.
Kathlina P.
I love this product. Although the shampoo isn't the best this works amazing for all hair types. The smell is great. It doesn't leave a greasy look or feel. Hair is soft and even in the worst humidity does not frizz.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Merced, CA
WEN brand is just the best out there! I can't imagine leaving it. This is definitely worth every penny spent because it works so well. It also smells good.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Can't live without this now. My mom got this as a gift from her best friend. It works amazing!
sarah h.
sarah h.
Marshfield, MA
I have heard some bad things about wen lately, is it true it makes you loose your hair?
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I heard this brand is really good but kind of expensive. I have smooth but wavy/curly hair which sometimes gets frizzy in the humidity. I have yet to find a great hair product for myself that works the way I want it too. Would this product make my hair shiny and smooth/straight? I have used a lot of products that promise the same thing but doesn't work for me :(
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Chaz Dean says that in order to get the full effect of wen you need the styling cream! Is this true?
manuela S.
manuela S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have really really extremely thick dry curly hair I would like to know what this product can do for me and what's the price range and at there coupons out there for it ?
Rita A.