Wenner Media, LLC Us Weekly Magazine uploaded by Julianne G.

BY WENNER MEDIA, LLC

Get all the trusted celebrity news, fashion and photos featured in the print version, brought to life on the iPad. And better yet, download the app and enjoy a 1 Month Free Trial. That is four issues — on Us! Each week, you will experience an app that is amazingly fun, easy to navigate and bursting with incredible photography of all your favorite celebrities. Sign up now for a one-month, six-month or one-year subscription and enjoy your 1 Month Free Trial immediately. That is a $5.99 value — free! Single issues are also available for purchase. Us Weekly subscription and single copy options: • A single issue for $4.99 • 1 month subscription for $5.99, plus first month free, automatically renewed until cancelled. • 6 month subscription for $32.99, plus first month free, automatically renewed until cancelled. • 1 year subscription for $59.99, plus the first month free, automatically renewed until cancelled. All subscriptions start after the 1 Month Free Trial period. Payment for your purchase will be charged to your iTunes account after your free trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another six months for semi-annual subscribers and another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Free trials are only available upon initial subscription. see more...

Wenner Media, LLC Us Weekly Magazine
  • "I enjoy the "stars they're just like us" section as well as who wore it best, the beauty tips and movie/tv show reviews." in 1 review
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Love keeping up with Hollywood through US Magazine! All the celebs and news you need.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love this it's quite pricey but I love it it's amazing I recommend everybody everybody has their own opinion about a product but I do recommend it
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
I actually enjoy the 25 things you didn't know section. Sometimes they're really interesting. Some of the sections I could care less about but sometimes there's some really cool stuff. I also enjoy the section with New popular movie and book choices.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
This is a good magazine. It seems to be overtaking People magazine for pop culture and gossip.
Tammy T.
My favorite gossip magazine. It helps you keep up with all the latest gossip and trends. It's stories are always on point unlike other magazines lol. I love to read! 😉
Ruby H.
My favorite gossip celebrity magazine. I realize the reading is not heavy duty or intellectually stimulating but sometimes it's nice to do some mindless reading. I received a free subscription and I usually get my copy of Friday's so I have the weekend to wind down and read it. I always read it front to back. I prefer it to the other gossip magazines.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Techie Expert
It's a very entertaining magazine but alotof what they print is false. Every once in a while they have true or somewhat true articles.
Jennifer B.
One of my favorite celebrity gossip magazines. It's entertaining and fun to read. I enjoy the "stars they're just like us" section as well as who wore it best, the beauty tips and movie/tv show reviews.
lux l.
North York
Magazines like this just rot your brain and fill your head with useless, unreliable information.
Amanda E.
I love to read this magazine. i love to read the stories on the celebrities. it is a shorter mazaginze which is kind of nice.