BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Bekah R.
Fultondale, AL
When I was pregnant, their chicken nuggets and baked potato was my go to! It was the only thing that didn't make me sick. Their employees are always super friendly and the service is fast!
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food places. I've always loved everything on the menu. Is always worth the little bit more in cash I spend for my family. Delicious and filling always fresh tasting. Well known for charity help also and that's a good thing in my opinion.
Kori K.
Luray, VA
Love their chicken nuggets! Always have fresh food. Most of the time they have excellent customer service.
Tinatin M.
Tbilisi
I love Wendy's. Great service. The only disadvantage and the reason I'm giving it 4 stars is that there is little variety for vegetarian people, only one veggie burger. Maybe it's only in my country (Georgia). But I enjoy going there, so I would recommend it to everyone.
Margarita T.
Sumter
I am absolutely in love with their spicey chicken sandwiches they are sooo good. I love that they have gone to natural cut fries as well they taste a whole lot better than what they had before.
Zikeria O.
Bogue Chitto, MS
I love everything about Wendy's. 4 for $4 is the best. The fries are ALWAYS GOOD. The burger is ALWAYS GOOD. The chicken nuggets are ALWAYS GOOD. If you don't like Wendy's you have a problem, it's good food, at a reasonable price.
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Wendys is a restaurant that's always been superior in quality compared to its main competitor, McDonalds.  Their burgers are always high quality and I eat here every week.  Their prices are definitely worth what you get as it fills you up very well.  The Baconator is my favorite sandwich there.
Cierra H.
Ravenswood, WV
I love how fast, affordable, and delicious Wendy's is. They have a great variety of food to choose from and I've never been disappointed by them.
Endrina O.
Katy, TX
I absolutely love their chocolate drinks and their french fries are AWESOME! I really like that I'm able to ask for them to be unsalted. Good menu selection
Ngozi O.
Philadelphia, PA
This Wendy's has great French fries. However when I ask for non cheese on a hamburger, I mean just that. This location keeps putting cheese on our hamburger when I ask for no cheese. That's really annoying.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?