BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Becky D.
N Hollywood, CA
I used to love Wendy's a lot. It was a good deal for good food but I've noticed a lot of changes in the past several years. Not only have their prices gone up but the food itself has gotten smaller. Thats just not fair. The food still tastes good but if I am getting fast food I will always choose something else because of these changes.
Yewande D.
This place is the bomb! The 4 for 4 is a great deals. The food is 👌🏾. The chicken nuggets for me is the one of the best. Always get that item. The atmosphere is really nice.
Kelly V.
Alloway
The food is great I rarely have a complaint. Sometimes the service at my local Wendys is slow but the food make up for it. I feel that it is more of a healthy fast food restaurant, I would definitely choose Wendys over McDonalds any day.
Amanda L.
Wendy’s is one of my go to fast food restaurants. It is right down the road from my house and has a big option to choose from. We usually order off the value menu since I have such a big family and my Kids love the chocolate Frosty!
Chassidy J.
West Monroe, LA
Always have been a fan of Wendy's, they have some of the best burgers around. Great grill tasting natural flavor. Great price and excellent value. 99c frosties so that's a plus !! I go here very often. I recommend.
Sanah M.
Mira Loma
Ok let’s get talking. There food there is ok i don’t hate it but i don’t love it. So the four for four are the best thing that happens to Wendy’s. that’s all nothing is really bad about Wendy’s or I’m just nice.
DJ o.
Cincinnati, Ohio
I love the eat Wendy's because they have fresh burgers that you can actually taste while eating. I dislike the buns that they changed to a few years ago, but they are still one of the best fast food places.
maddie p.
Fairfax, VA
The chicken nuggets from Wendy’s might be my all-time favorite food. No joke. As a college kid, having a Wendy’s close to me is a godsend for tough days before finals. Thank you Wendy’s 🙌🏻😘
Rhonda A.
I really love Wendy's. They have fresh cooked food.  You can watch them make it from the checkout. Everything that I have ordered from Wendy's I have loved.  Customer service is also top of the line.  The only thing I don't really like is that they're prices are starting to go up even more than they had been.  They were already pretty pricey.  All and all if you have the extra cash it is well worth it.
Julie C.
Nampa, ID
I just finished my favorite winter meal at Wendy's and it was super delish! I had a baked potato with butter and sour cream and a small frosty!
In my opinion, Wendy's is the best fast food restaurant out there. They offer much healthier menu items than their competitors. Plus the price is always reasonable!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?