BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Vanessa R.
The Sriracha chicken sandwhich was the BEST!! They really need to put it on the menu. The flavors put together we're so good and I was surprised how good the sauce was. Definitely one the best sandwhiches ever!
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
I love the Jr. Bacon cheeseburger and I wish they would bring back the baja salad they had a few years back, but the taco salad is good. The fries are better than most fast food restaurants and they offer baked potatoes as well. The new Swiss Jr bacon cheeseburger is also good and I have always loved their chicken sandwiches, especially the spicy chicken sandwich although the chicken patty seems smaller for some reason. Their lettuce and tomatoes are usually always fresh and their chili is really good! Wendy's just seems more fresh and higher quality than most fast food restaurants and we almost always enjoy visiting there.
Tashia C.
Beaver, KY
The spicy chicken nuggets are so good. They have just enough spice to taste but not super spicy that you can't eat them. Definitely my favorite thing on the menu
Eric V.
Bronx, NY
Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwhich is by far the best fast food sandwich I have every had. I am not a big burger person so I choose chicken sandwiches all the time. Good quality, great taste, and Amazing texture.
Hannah K.
Amazing fries. Very kid friendly meals and toys spark creativity not just crap. They are the only place I know that serves bread and butter pickles(my favorite) on their burgers.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
I definitely enjoy going to wendy's but for me it's a hit or miss with their menu items. sometimes you'll get a good item (i.e. a burger or frosty) and sometimes you'll get a bad one (i.e. a salad or fish sandwich)
Natalie ..
I can’t say enough about how tasty this food is. It’s affordable and delicious never lets me down no matter what state I’m in or if I just need a frosty to pick me up. Always delivers quality food. Highly recommend
Dianna C.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite cheat day indulgence! Nothing beats a Frostee - I am a chocolate girl, and this hits the spot every time. It is super thick (which I happen to love), but if that's not your thing, it may not be for you. I love a Frostee and a side of fries to hit my sweet and salty cravings.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
They have lost us as repeating customers! We don't go as often as we use to. The customer service is horrible, sometimes the order is wrong or poorly put together! I would not recommend to others!!!!!
Ariah M.
Creswell, OR
In my home town we had a Wendy's for quite awhile. A couple years ago the went out of business in our area and they just reopened a few weeks ago. We used to drive 3 hours to get to a Wendy's because there food is that good! I am so happy we have one back in town. Their hamburgers are juicy and the fries are to die for.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?