BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Amanda F.
Lewiston, ME
Out of all fast food places I think Wendy's is my favorite. I don't eat fast food a lot and when we do it's not usually at Wendy's because they are not located near us, but I do love Wendy's Jr bacon cheeseburgers with a frosty and some fries to dip in my frosty! IMO I think Wendy's fries are the best!
adina o.
Elmira, NY
i absolutely love wendys chicken nuggets fries and a chocolate frosty , i am not a big meat fan but the wendys bacon cheeseburger i must say is a favorite of mine from the fast food chains it taste fresh and just over all better than the competetor
Nicole S.
Phoenix
Love the 4 for $4 deal. It's plenty of food for each kid and their burgers are better than most. I also love their nuggets. We only eat there a couple times a month.
Jessica M.
Grant, AL
I like to eat at Wendy's its a great place to go eat at if you don't want to spend a lot of money on food and want some small and enjoyable that has very good quality. My favorite thing to get at Wendy's now is there Jr bacon cheeseburger 4 for 4 meal you get a drink cheeseburger 4 piece chicken nugget and a fry just for 4 dollars it's amazing and so good!
Nicole T.
They changed all the classics and its just not the same anymore. They even changed the kind of pickles that I grew up loving. We barely go anymore, you dont fix something that isnt broken
troy G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Wendys because it is super affordable and their products taste delicious. My favorite menu item is the Jr Bacon Cheeseburger. I also enjoy their chicken nuggets. The spice on them makes them high desirable over other competing fast food restaurants.
Ileana M.
Love Wendy's 4 for 4$ deal! But besides that I love their frosties, fries, burgers and sandwiches! Everything tastes great like it was just made and it's affordable. I would recommend!!
janet c.
Germanton, NC
Love a good burger once in a while and when I do I head to Wendy's. I have found over the years that their burgers are not as good as they were a few years back. Affordable and quick.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
Wendy's is by far my favorite fast-food restaurant. Their burgers taste great, the fries are wonderful, the frosties are amazing and they always get my order right.
Kenyetta W.
Bristow
I love Wendy’s. I love the choice of sides instead of just fries. The food is fresh and made to your specifications. I love the new fruit flavored lemonade and teas. The prices are affordable without sacrificing quality.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?