BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Olivia G.
Chapmanville, WV
I tried their taco salad & I was impressed. For this to be a fast food place they really put together a good taco salad, under $5 too! Only complaint I had was the salsa was too spicy for me but I'm a wimp when it comes to hot food.
Rachel H.
Germantown, OH
I love the chicken asiago ranch sandwich along with the Bacon ranch fries.... The size of the sandwich is perfect and the portion of the fries is very good. It is very reasonable price for the sandwich. You should try it
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Wow Wendy's really hasn't changed much we did get the frosty keychain but hardly ever use it because we hardly go to Wendy's it's a little overpriced and not convenient
Cristal A.
Bronx, NY
Wendy's 4 for 4 is a win-win. The meat in the chicken nuggets is for sure the most fresh out of all the fast food chains. You get the most for your money at Wendy's
Kendall O.
Wendy's is overall an OK fast food restaurant. I love their frosty drinks, chicken nuggets, and the 4 for 4 deal they offer. They also have nice drinks like lemonade and tea available. However, their service is sometimes not great and their french fries are bad.
Danielle D.
This poor rating is specifically for taking away the Spicy Chicken nuggets. I know for a fact that those were very popular and since taking them off the menu I have visited Wendy’s less & less!
Rashel G.
I love Wendy's super affordable and I love their 4 for $4 deal it come with fries burger nuggets and a drink I always get it when I go, I know it is unhealthy to eat fast food thought but it's so good and good price.
Lena L.
Hilton Head Island
I love Wendy's there's no complaining here. Wendy's has the best chicken nuggets I have ever tasted. I usually buy a number 10 or the 4 for 4 which are great deals.
Amber M.
Norwood, OH
I can always count on Wendy's to have a nice frosty! I love the fires and dipping them in a frosty just makes it all better! Sometimes the costumer service can be bad but the food get always good! Love their chicken.
Grace S.
Athens, OH
Love love LOVE their fries. I literally drive there just to get their value fries. Which is cheaper than the McDonald's small fries and you get more for your money.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?