BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
Only had one bad experience and that was their data breach which somehow got my card number however that can happen to any type of company. But definitely my go to when I'm running to class or need a quick fix before work
Cristal A.
Bronx, NY
Wendy's 4 for 4 is a win-win. The meat in the chicken nuggets is for sure the most fresh out of all the fast food chains. You get the most for your money at Wendy's
Lena L.
Hilton Head Island
I love Wendy's there's no complaining here. Wendy's has the best chicken nuggets I have ever tasted. I usually buy a number 10 or the 4 for 4 which are great deals.
Olivia G.
Chapmanville, WV
I tried their taco salad & I was impressed. For this to be a fast food place they really put together a good taco salad, under $5 too! Only complaint I had was the salsa was too spicy for me but I'm a wimp when it comes to hot food.
Rashel G.
I love Wendy's super affordable and I love their 4 for $4 deal it come with fries burger nuggets and a drink I always get it when I go, I know it is unhealthy to eat fast food thought but it's so good and good price.
Kendall O.
Wendy's is overall an OK fast food restaurant. I love their frosty drinks, chicken nuggets, and the 4 for 4 deal they offer. They also have nice drinks like lemonade and tea available. However, their service is sometimes not great and their french fries are bad.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Wow Wendy's really hasn't changed much we did get the frosty keychain but hardly ever use it because we hardly go to Wendy's it's a little overpriced and not convenient
Danielle D.
This poor rating is specifically for taking away the Spicy Chicken nuggets. I know for a fact that those were very popular and since taking them off the menu I have visited Wendy’s less & less!
Nicole T.
They changed all the classics and its just not the same anymore. They even changed the kind of pickles that I grew up loving. We barely go anymore, you dont fix something that isnt broken
Amanda F.
Lewiston, ME
Out of all fast food places I think Wendy's is my favorite. I don't eat fast food a lot and when we do it's not usually at Wendy's because they are not located near us, but I do love Wendy's Jr bacon cheeseburgers with a frosty and some fries to dip in my frosty! IMO I think Wendy's fries are the best!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?