BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Hope L.
Hollister, MO
Wendy's is one of my main go to fast food places. It's reasonably priced for the quality of food. I only go occasionally. The sea salt fries with a chocolate frosty is a splurge I enjoy and the burgers are always delicious.
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
Wendy's is legit. I love that it offers healthy options as well as the best burgers a fast food place can offer. Also they need to bring back their blue cheese burger because it is excellent.
Sadie C.
You can find Wendy’s anywhere . The products taste great . They have fresh meat in their burgers. I go here way to often . The price is really good in my offense. I would go again of course .
Shannon G.
Carriere, MS
Not my all time favorite fast food, but in a pinch it will do. I don't visit Wendys very often, maybe once a month it is one of the more expensive fast food restaurants, in my opinion,
Hillary S.
Greenville, Nc
Service is always great at my local Wendy's and I love how late they are open!!!! Their chili is my favorite go to comfort meal when I get off of work late at night.
Alyssa P.
I love this place. My go to on the go meal. Everything is fresh -- I know someone who used to work there so trust me. They have great deals with their dollar menu and their 4 for $4 deal. Can't recommend enough.
Theresa D.
Albuquerque, NM
4 for 4 meals are the way to go everything to make you day easy by getting nuggets a burger and fries you wont have to wonder if you should have gotten something else
Benjamin J.
Fairlawn, OH
They are possibly the best fast food place in the world, as long as Sheetz isn't in the category. Every once in a while you will have a bad experience but don't let that stop you from going.
Chloe D.
Taylorville, IL
The Wendy's in my town is pretty good. Great service and the food is done in a short amount of time. It's currently going through renovations, though I'm sure it's going to be just as great!
Beverly M.
Cincinnati, OH
Wendys RedHead Roasters Coffee is the best fast food coffee ever. I wish they sold these in k-cups. The aroma is amazing, and the taste is even better. At most of the Wendys it is .99 for a large. I, ve been to one where it was $1.29, what a great deal. Would recommend you stop by and try it.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?