BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jessica J.
Winter Park, FL
So happy for the new $4 combo. I can never choose between a burger and their nuggets (which are the best chicken nuggets in existence) and now I don't have to! Wendy's is our favorite for burgers.
Becca S.
Monticello, AR
There are some Wendy's I go to that have wonderful service and treat their customers like queens and others that aren't near as good. The food is excellent no matter where I go! I love their nuggets very much!
Ragan B.
My favorite restaurant! I will always go here because it’s so good! It is pricey but it’s really good! I love when they have a good deal going on & I love there 4 for $4. I really recommend going here!
Bridget K.
Indianapolis, IN
I love that Wendy's has gluten free hamburgers that I can order bunless. They also have some salad options as well as their baked potatoes. The fries are crispy and delicious and I LOVE their mayo!
Danielle N.
Fairless Hls, PA
Baconator = Life. Every once in a while I just crave them and usually get a small chocolate frosty to go all with it. Also, when the fries are freshly made.... so yummy!
Kristen B.
Out of all fast food chains Wendy's is the best. The food tastes like "real" food. It's always fresh tasting. They are right on with pricing. LOVE their Chili. When we go out for a quick bite it's unanimously Wendy's everytime.
Shay S.
Terre Haute, IN
I love four do fours so much it has everything you need . It feels me up so fast . Wendys is my favorite fast food restaurant of all times . I go there every other week .
Ashley B.
Washington Court House, OH
My family enjoys visiting Wendy's often when we are out and about and need to grab a quick meal. All of their food is fresh and delicious, with alot of different options to please everyone. We visit there about once a week and find it very affordable
Abby B.
The chicken nuggets here are fantastic. There are unique options that other fast food restaurants don’t have. Wendy’s is trying to be a little healthy with their fast food and it makes it unique
Meagan B.
LOVE THEIR NUGGETS. I know I know, it's fast food. But come on, who hasn't had a craving for a frosty and French fries at 2am? I know I do. I always stop in at Wendy's when I'm traveling. Great service and pretty darn good food.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?