BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jacki P.
Springfield, MO
I love Wendy's! The best deal ever is the 4 for $4. And we go a lot. Once a week. Sometimes more. It's always so good. They have great burgers with chicken nuggets and honey mustard and ranch. And their sweet n sour sauce. DELISH!!!!
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
I love this restaurant I really like the hamburguers and the prices are crazy! You can save a lot of money, rhe french fries are awesome the flavor and texture erfect
Calista M.
Uniontown, PA
Love food from Wendy's. Especially their chicken nuggets. And Wendy's has their well known frosties. There's nothing like dipping French fries in your frosty. I go to my local Wendy's pretty often & the food quality is always good.
Wendy j.
Lowell, MA
Cant beat Wendy's drive-thru. I get takeout there several times a month . My "go to" is a single with cheese, small fry and an all natural lemonade. ( Lemonade is the best) Top it off with a small Frosty and I am a happy camper.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Probably my favorite fast food burger. I love the square patties. And who doesn’t love a chocolate frosty. The fries are thick and delicious. Great value meals. We are frequent buyers of the 4/$4 meals.
Brandi P.
Gainesville, GA
Wendy's is a good place to eat at. They have good baked potatoes and the frys are yummy! My kids and I go there all the time during summer for the frosty's we love those for sure and they are only $1!
Jessica J.
Winter Park, FL
So happy for the new $4 combo. I can never choose between a burger and their nuggets (which are the best chicken nuggets in existence) and now I don't have to! Wendy's is our favorite for burgers.
Shay S.
Terre Haute, IN
I love four do fours so much it has everything you need . It feels me up so fast . Wendys is my favorite fast food restaurant of all times . I go there every other week .
Ashley B.
Washington Court House, OH
My family enjoys visiting Wendy's often when we are out and about and need to grab a quick meal. All of their food is fresh and delicious, with alot of different options to please everyone. We visit there about once a week and find it very affordable
Melissa R.
North Port, FL
My husband and I love going to Wendy's when we're out and about. They are responsible in price and he feels they are the only fast food restaurant where the food tastes fresh. Love the many different options available, especially the baked potato!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?