BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Sayo S.
Merrillville, IN
Not a fan. Drivethru's are always ridiculously slow (the 3 in my immediate area.... ALL THREE). The one thing I did like was the spicy nuggets and they no longer have them. If I order chili it is literally nothing but beans.
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN
When we are out and about and want to grab something fast, Wendy’s is usually one of the top choices for my husband and I! You can’t go wrong with anything on the 4 for $4 menu and we’ve never had a problem with food not being fresh!
Lynn B.
1,012 reviews
Their quality varies and they are expensive. Staff isn’t that good where I’ve visited. They have dollar menu items. The fish sandwich is good, but it’s only available during lent. I’ve not tried the breakfast items.
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
I generally love Wendy’s. My only issue is with time of service. It usually takes way too long for my food to be ready. On the other hand food is always fresh and delicious. It is also very affordable. Highly recommend.
Lais F.
Menlo Park , CA
the best hamburger fasrfood from USA! has a huge variety of drinks, from juice to iced tea I love the machine! The price it's perfect and the guys it's very nice!
I love and feel at home every time I eat at Wendys!
Natalie S.
South Houston, TX
I only went one time and that one time I went my burger was raw in some parts and I couldn’t eat it anymore! And the service was bad at the location I went! I decided not to go to Wendy’s anymore the food didn’t leave a good taste in my mouth after that
Rachel P.
Purcell , OK
My all time favorite fast food. You simply can't beat their chicken nuggets or fries. And they have bomb baked potatoes! The soda is always good and the price is great for us. I love that our town just built one!
Brooklynn B.
Circleville, OH
Hands down the best chicken nuggets out of all the fast food places. Me and my boyfriend always get 2 of the 4 for 4 deals and share (trade my sandwich for his nuggest) and we both get satisfied for under $10!
Meaghan C.
Wendy’s isn’t our favorite place to go, but we do love their chicken nuggets you can get them in a 4 count or 10 count. It is a quick, cheap snack that can be shared between the two of us before we eat dinner.
Bre L.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's fast food, so there's only so great it can be, but Wendy's sea salt fries are my favorite of the drive thru fast food fries. And the ice cream machine is never broken. So bonus points there for sure!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?