BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kibbee M.
boston, MA
They have the best chicken nuggets out of all the chains. I don't go that often at all but they're pretty good quality - for fast food anyway. Can't go wrong with a frosty perfect for the warm weather
Kirsten G.
Flatwoods, WV
Wendy's is pretty much my go to fast food joint. I like that I there are plenty of options on the healthy side of the menu. Currently my favorite is the power Mediterranean salad. It's so healthy and is such a unique take on fast food.
Kristen M.
Lake Charles, LA
Wendy's food just isn't quite as quality is it used to be. However, it is the best fast food restaurant out there. The food tastes great without being too greasy.
maría f.
Miami
Wendy's is a cool place for tasty fast food. They cheeseburgers are extremely tasty and they're really affordable! I find it a cheap super tasty option and they have really cool drinks too. Love it! ;)
Emily I.
Wendy's is a great place to go. They have great salads to be just a fast food place. They fries could use some work but everything else is great. The quality is great for great food and a great price.
Christina B.
N Royalton, OH
I just feel like this restaurant has very greasy food overall. I do think they have a lot of options which is nice but they still don't seem to have a lot of healthy options which is important for me.
Denise B.
Salt Lake City, UT
I tried the salads. Very good size and taste good. Also it's a healthy way to Eat in a fast food store. I thinks the price it's a little big expensive but it's a good option. I love the fries from Wendy's super crispy and flavored.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
I have been eating Wendy's since I was Avery young kid. I also spent three year moving up the chain as an employee.the food was always made free and the way you ask for it.
Jacki P.
Springfield, MO
I love Wendy's! The best deal ever is the 4 for $4. And we go a lot. Once a week. Sometimes more. It's always so good. They have great burgers with chicken nuggets and honey mustard and ranch. And their sweet n sour sauce. DELISH!!!!
Emma R.
Cincinnati, OH
I love love love Wendy's 4 for 4! It is so much food for a really good price! I appreciate that Wendy's is starting to add even more sandwich options to the 4 for 4 menu. Sometimes it is hard to decide if I want a sandwich or nuggets, so this satisfies both cravings!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?