BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Gabby A.
Not a huge fan of Wendy's. Every time I go to one I always feel sticky and greasy afterward. The food seems really greasy but it's alright. The frostees are awesome though. If I have to go to Wendy's I'll get one and I'm content.
Christine H.
O Fallon, MO
We don't always go to Wendy's since it's bit more expensive thanks one fast food, but when we do, it's because we love the burgers there...especially with the addition of mayo and tomatoes. While some places are now charging for the extras (lettuce, tomato, etc.), Wendy's doesn't. We like eating there.
Tamia B.
Statesville, NC
This is my go to when I'm out and I don't know where else to go. If I go to the right one I know my food will always be good and I don't have to worry about wasting my money.
Crystal S.
Madison Heights, VA
I love certain things at Wendy's. Some things they offer isn't worth the money. Things have changed alot throughout the years. Doesn't taste as good, and definitely lesser portions now with higher prices. But fast drive thru service.
Constance E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Wendy's when it comes to my burger needs. I treat myself at least once a month to a hamburger from there. Wendy's is very affordable and they have great combo options. My favorite item is a baconader with extra onions and I also love their chicken nuggets
Nayelli C.
N Smithfield, RI
I love Wendy's. I'm so that they got rid of the spicy chicken nuggets. Those were my favorite along with the chilli, and everything else on the menu lol!!!!!! But my ultimate favorite is anything spicy.
Devin G.
I love their French fries and a frosty. It's enough to fill you up when you're on the go but not enough to weigh you down. The fries are always hot and crispy and then when you dip them in a chocolate frosty YUMMMMM!
Caitlin B.
Wendy's is my favorite of all. I could eat there on a daily basis. They are affordable and have amazing food. I buy there all the time and the quality is good. I recommend trying there food out some time
Abby M.
College Station, TX
Wendy's is one of my favorite places to get hamburgers. Fresh never frozen makes them taste even better. It is affordable but sometimes the fries have way to much salt. I also like the frosties. I go occasionally whenever I want ice-cream or a burger.
Crystal O.
Wendy's has the best burgers by far and the best strawberry lemonade. Being from the south we have some very hot summers and picking one of those up on the way home from work or being outside is jam up.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?