BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
I've loved going there ever since they added their new grilled chicken to the menu! I'm not a big burger person so having awesome grilled chicken options is always nice!
Peyton M.
mississippi
When I'm going to a fast food restaurant it's usually here I love their chicken nuggets and their frostys and I've also gotten addicted to their strawberry tea it's so good too!
Alia B.
Coram, NY
Food is good. Pretty good service. Orders are occasionally mixed up. I like the number 10 medium with a coke. The employees are nice but it's busy where I live. I will go again.
Taylor D.
grand rapids
I LOVE THE 4 for $4. Best idea Wendy’s has ever had. They really outdo McDonalds with prices now because of the 4 for 4. McDonalds had to reintroduce their dollar menu to compete with Wendy’s! Love the fries and frostys.
Dina F.
Hewitt, NJ
Wendy's is the best fast food burger joint in my opinion! They're burgers are always topped with the freshest veggies. The selection there is also better than it's competitors. Love Wendy's when in a pinch!
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
Can't complain about the food or quality of food we receive from Wendy's but it always seems to take much longer to prepare the food than other chains. We've recently enjoyed the 3 for $4 option on the menu!
Sara H.
Mountain View, WY
I go here for the salads and the $4 meal. Its cheap. Its fast and tastes good. Its affordable. I get the same this everytime. Creature of habit. Cheese burger, nuggets, fries qnd diet pip I go about once a month. Yes I will go again. Not many options near me.
Ellen B.
Raleigh, NC
I don't eat fast food often, but when I do Wendy's is a go to! Their frosty's have my heart and their salads are so delicious! It is a great price for the amount of food you get too, plus it tastes fresher than most restaurants!
Jennifer R.
Blairsville, GA
Had Wendy's for lunch a couple of weeks ago. I got the baconator fries and the half taco salad. The baconator fries are wonderful. I love the mix of salty and cheesy with the bacon. The salad is ok. Im not sure what it is missing, but I feel like something. OVerall good food quickly
maria c.
No acostumbro a visitar mucho este tipo de cadenas de comida pero a veces que ando apurada es lo que me queda cerca y me toca, este por lo menos no es tan caro aunque sigue siendo muy poca comida la que sirven
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?