BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kimberly H.
I eat a gluten, peanut and dairy free diet. This makes it very hard for me to find something to eat on the go. Its easy to get a baked potato, salad or chili here and not have to worry about what is in it. They have a chart on the wall that shows what allergens are in what foods. Love their food, love their service, and love their prices..
Angela A.
Canaan, NH
High quality and good tasting food. I love the variety and go here a few times a month without getting bored. They have a great variety of prices as well for different needs. My favorite is the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, for a quick, great sized snack.
mo j.
Nashville, TN
i truly love and enjoy Wendy's Dave big and juicy , lets not leave out their frosty  both flavors are great . Wendy's  is my go to lunch food , my trainer and body don't agree  , but mouth love it .
Brandy O.
Hazard, KY
Wendy's hands down has the best Chicken nuggets in the fast food industry! The service is quick, the food is generally fresh depending on if they are busy or not. The frosty machines seem to be hit or miss.
Maria B.
Winchendon, MA
I have never had a order messed up at Wendy's, nor have I had an order be gross. The meat is always fresh along with the French fries. Whenever I'm craving a shake, I just go get a frosty. I loooove their frosty's and everything else with Wendy's.
Shanda H.
Wendy's is some place that I definitely frequent. I enjoy the variety of healthy options, and their staples. They are also affordable, so it is a place my family goes to a lot as well. I would for sure go again.
Alexandra C.
Port Richey, FL
I don't usually eat at Wendy's because their meals are expensive and I just don't, but their 4/$3 deal is a great deal and it was really good the last and only time in like 2 years I've been.
alicia c.
Brooklyn, NY
i love everything about wendys except that their isnt one around my area. their prices are great the food is awesome i love their variety and their baked potatoes
Erica S.
Normal, IL
I think as a fast food restaurant Wendy's is great! They're food always tastes a little more fresh than others and it's pretty affordable. My favorite thing is their spicy chicken!! I go there when I'm in a hurry
Sam S.
Wendy's is the only fast food restaurant that my body can handle! I always get their fresh chicken (e.g. Spicy Chicken Sandwich or Chicken Salads). I love when they have their Jr. Frosty coupons, I usually get them on hot days during my work breaks.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?