BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Gorgi L.
exeter, nh
I love Wendy's! They have great food. I wouldn't recommend going there if you're on a diet. Might be salads and healthy stuff but you will definitely want to eat something you've probably shouldn't😂 I would definitely recommend it to others who haven't tried it before.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Spicy chicken nuggets all the way! The price is right and the food is hot and the new way they make the fries from when I was younger to now is so much better! Probably my favorite fast food choice!
Jennifer W.
Norwood, PA
Wendy's is my favorite fast food restaurant. The food is good and the prices are reasonable. None of the things I eat on the menu taste fake or processed like the other restaurants.
Yadira B.
Phoenix, AZ
My kids and i love wendys nuggets. They are really juicy and tasty. One of the best fast food chicken nuggets weve had. I love their honey mustard sauce as well.
Shannon J.
Long Beach, NY
Wendy's have been my favorite since I was a kid! They're chicken nuggets are unbeatable, especially the spicy ones, and their new sea salt fries are great too. Also, they have some really good healthy options too!
Ashlee E.
Murray, KY
This fast food restaurant is great quality and very affordable. They have the best flavored tea and great specials always running. My favorite thing to get is the spicy chicken sandwich. I would recommend this to others!
Rai L.
Wendy's is my favorite fast food restaurant. The prices are a little higher than most but the 4 for 4 has saved my life time and time again. My favorite menu item is definitely a frostie lol. Everyone should eat Wendy's
Payt ♡.
Surprise
Wendy’s is amazing because they always have great deals. Like their four for four, you can get four menu items for four dollars! I feel like this is a place me and my friends like to go to especially to save money!
Graciela F.
Anaheim, CA
I used to work at a Wendy's in Arizona and it definitely changed the way I think about fast food! The salads are amazing, all burgers were made fresh. Everything is kept clean at all times. Wendy's is definitely one of my favorite go-to spots!
Kenia R.
L.A
The most delicious hamburger super crispy delicious filling when you are in trouble and you do not have much time you ask and you already have your lunch very rich in a few minute
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?