BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kimignon W.
Longview, TX
Tried the maple bacon chicken sandwich today and I thoroughly enjoyed it! The bread and the sweetness of the maple were my favorite things about the sandwich..... DELICIOUS!!😋
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Everytime I go to a Wendy's - They are sooo slow. They always mess up something in my order. And they are never busy so why do these things happen. The drive thru is horrible too even when you are the only person in line. I do not recommend Wendy's.
Detroit ✌.
Westland, MI
The service is always great at the Wendy's near my home. Everyone is always friendly and helpful.. My order is always made fresh and that's what I appreciate the most.
Selina A.
Langhorne, PA
Ultimate comfort food for me. Cheeseburgers are my pleasure. The fresh patties are wonderfully juicy with cheese placed in every bite! Add on chili cheese fries and I’m in heaven. I used to eat Wendy’s once a week now that I’m trying to lose all that weight it’s my cheat day once a month!
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
I love Wendy’s chicken nuggets! They are the best around. Now that they have changed their fries I enjoy them too. They are reasonably priced. My daughter LOVES their 4 for 4! She is 9 so a kids meal is to small but a regular meal is to big !
Karen J.
Ellicott City, MD
I like that Wendy's allows you to get a salad instead of fries when you order a combo. I do not eat at Wendy's often for several reasons.  There is not one near my house.  The one near my work has a terribly slow drive thru and I just don;t have the time to waste.
Chris S.
Lillington
Wendy’s is hit and miss with quality and service but when it’s good it’s ok! Sometimes they’ll have the broccoli and cheese potato I loved as a kid and I’ll order it but then it disappears again. People of all ages love their chili as well.
Brooklyn F.
Fort Stewart, GA
I could live off of the chicken and frostys. The chicken is always fresh and always great quality. The frosty is always a nice consistency and great taste. The fries could use improvement though. I still would recommend this place
Beautybyhaileyy P.
spring lake
I don’t particularly like Wendy’s I used to go there all the time with my dad when I was younger but I don’t like that they use sea salt on their fries and I don’t like the nuggets. Their burgers are okay but about the only thing I do like a lot there is the frostys.
Michelle B.
I really like Wendy's my favorite menu items are the chicken nuggets, sea salt natural cut fries, the chili and the of course the chocolate frosty's The chicken nuggets are not as greasy as McDonald nuggets. Niether are the fries they are thicker and use sea salt so its just a bit different.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?