BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Marina G.
Kalamazoo, MI
I always get the Baconator because it's filling and delicious and who doesn't love bacon? I also love the price because its relatively cheap for their patties never being frozen and made fresh every day. I also like that they do the 4 for 4 meal!
Mandolyn N.
San Antonio, TX
I always get the spicy asiago chicken sandwich or a jr bacon cheeseburger. Food is always fresh and delicious. I choose Wendy's burgers and fries over McDonalds.
D C.
Just love the burgers, Full of flavor and nice and juicy
Love there shakes , salads, fries everything. Great value for your money.
Great quality and fast service. Need to try them. Also great when on the road.

Payt ♡.
Surprise
Wendy’s is amazing because they always have great deals. Like their four for four, you can get four menu items for four dollars! I feel like this is a place me and my friends like to go to especially to save money!
Rai L.
Wendy's is my favorite fast food restaurant. The prices are a little higher than most but the 4 for 4 has saved my life time and time again. My favorite menu item is definitely a frostie lol. Everyone should eat Wendy's
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Spicy chicken nuggets all the way! The price is right and the food is hot and the new way they make the fries from when I was younger to now is so much better! Probably my favorite fast food choice!
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
Wendys is great for the go but defiantly not very sanitary and not great service. Very many times they will get your order wrong or just not have any manors. The food tastes fine but I know how unhealthy these unreal meats are... not recommended unless very hungry and need something fast.
Vickie F.
Winton, CA
I love there frosty and right now they have the 4 for 4 which is a great deal.. you get chicken nuggets with a drink and option between a cheeseburger or chicken sandwich. I go once every 2 weeks .....
Mollee W.
Their salad choices are excellent. Don't use all the dressing because they give a ton but they're good healthy options for on the go. Love the mango strawberry chicken salad going on right now. Delish and filling.
Jennifer W.
Norwood, PA
Wendy's is my favorite fast food restaurant. The food is good and the prices are reasonable. None of the things I eat on the menu taste fake or processed like the other restaurants.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?