BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
crystal d.
Junction City, OH
good food for the price and qualtiy is great i been to this restraunt once a month and i would defently reccomend i like the vanilla frostys and their chicken nuggets and baked potatoes drinks sizes are too large yes i defenty recomend this to others.
Stephanie B.
Waterloo, OH
I love Wendy's, one of the few fast food restaurants that I'll actually go to. The food never fails and it always good. Sometimes more hot than other but usually always good!!
Gabbi M.
Chillicothe, OH
Wendy's is great. We have all eaten it. The food is better quality than most fast food chains, but it is also significantly more expensive than other fast food chains. I love their spicy chicken, I highly recommend it.
Devanie C.
It is my favorite fast food restaurant, but it definitely is not good for you. I go very rarely, because I would rather eat healthy, but sometimes when in a rush you have to stop and grab something. My favorite is the 4 for $4, definitely worth the price!
Brittany C.
Statesville, NC
Wendy's has changed so much of there menu and prices that I rarely go there. I don't like the fact that they only have a couple (literally ) things on their menu for a dollar. If I am getting fast food I don't want to pay the price I would pay at a 'Dine-in' restaurant!
Mackenzie C.
I used to not be a big fan of Wendy’s but I feel as of lately they have stepped their game up. It’s easily affordable and their chicken nuggets with their honey mustard is to die for! I always get the 4 for $4 deal!
Johanna L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Crispy chicken sandwiches and the frosties have got to be the best items on the menu. This is my go to for when im craving fast food and the green tea and fruitea chillers are very tasty.
Genesis P.
Paterson, NJ
Wendy's has a good variety of foods to choose from and it never disappoints . The burgers are really good and if I want something healthy they have their salads .
Brittany K.
Bel Aire, KS
I love the spicy chicken sandwhich at Wendys, it is one of my favorite fast food places to go and of course the fries are really good too! I sometimes feel like they are a little on the expensive side for fast food but I still enjoy the food there!
maria alejandra l.
Doral, FL
Is the best mani butter cream that I have food too good I love to place it in the bread and in the biscuits oreos are the best until alone comercela is very good I love and more of the brand nestle e super soft cruente that gives the Mani his sweet and salty stump is the best of everything
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?