BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Imani S.
Los Angeles, CA
Wendys is the freshest fast food u can get my favorites the strawberry salad in the summer and there chicken is always seasoned nice they have good deals like the 4for4 but there salads are alittle pricey but worth it
Wendy's is wonderful for satisfying whatever I'm craving. They have healthy options for days when I'm trying to stay on track and unhealthy options for when I'm feeling like I need a cheat. Regardless, I've never had a meal that was less than delicious.
Donna L.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Wendy's is very convenient. Especially when you on the run. Glad of the special. Only con is price of sodas. Favorite item is a frosty. They great. Affordable. I tell my friends and we all like the price.
Eliza S.
Lockport, NY
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food places. Although they aren't very good with hiring and training new people the food is good. Most of the ones i've visited were clean looking and didn't mess up my order at all.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Love Wendy’s! Extremely affordable and I can luckily find one that’s always close by where I need to go! I visit Wendy’s maybe twice a month. The food is always great and I love the option that they have baked potatoes!
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
Wendy's is a family friendly fast food chain that I particularly love because they have spicy nuggets and you get a good value for your money with the 4 for 4 menu
Stephanie B.
Waterloo, OH
I love Wendy's, one of the few fast food restaurants that I'll actually go to. The food never fails and it always good. Sometimes more hot than other but usually always good!!
Mason M.
Philadelphia, PA
Service is usually slow depending on where you are. Food is usually pretty tasty but often they over due how much sauce they use. Also pretty expensive for a fast food chain, could probably get a better deal at Mcdonald's yet better quality at Wendy's
crystal d.
Junction City, OH
good food for the price and qualtiy is great i been to this restraunt once a month and i would defently reccomend i like the vanilla frostys and their chicken nuggets and baked potatoes drinks sizes are too large yes i defenty recomend this to others.
Gabbi M.
Chillicothe, OH
Wendy's is great. We have all eaten it. The food is better quality than most fast food chains, but it is also significantly more expensive than other fast food chains. I love their spicy chicken, I highly recommend it.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?