BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Tiffany V.
Olathe, KS
Wendy's is my go-to restaurant when I'm out with my boys. The Value Menu is fantastic and the food is much better than other fast food restaurants. I feel like they use much higher quality ingredients. Wendy's is great!
Christine R.
Rochester, NY
Gotta say I’m an absolute sucker for the fries. The four for four meal is also a really good deal. Not getting the full five stars though because I worked there and I know the process for some foods. Don’t order the chili!
madison l.
Lake Grove, NY
wendys comes through all the time. always serving me what i want. i go there about two times a week, because its so convienent. pros is that its so good, con is that the poeple working at the one near me are rude. my favorite is a number 8 with no cheese
Kiaya C.
I absolutely love Wendy's! I feel like their food is a little pricey but it's worth every penny because it tastes good and it doesn't taste like its bad for you. Their 4 for $4 meals are my jam! A little bit of all their delicious foods for one low price.
Alexis A.
Oakdale, LA
I'm very much upset that Wendy's took away their spicy nuggets. I did a review a year ago on how good their spicy nuggets were and they decided to take them off the menu!
Miz A.
Wendy's is such a throwback. I love the chicken nuggets they have, it is pretty good... I go there once a week and I believe the prices are affordable!! the baconader is pretty good and the spicy chicken is to die for it with sweet-and-sour sauce oh my gosh
Brianna D.
Austin, TX
This was my go to fast food place for a while. Recently I get stomach aches sometimes and I'm not too sure why. Their salads are the best though, and you can tell they make things fresh. I still find myself coming here.
Danayphis F.
Meat could be better, it's fast food. Not quality food I try not to eat there often only when I'm on the go. It's affordable that's another reason why sometimes it's convenient. I go probably 1 time every 2 weeks or so. I would go again if I'm in a hurry
Jennifer N.
The burgers are great, the fries are good and the frosty is awesome. You can't go wrong with a chocolate frosty. The value meal is a great deal, 4 things for $4, you can't beat it. The pros are the taste, price, and lots of locations. The cons are the health quality and sometimes the customer service.
Donna L.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Wendy's is very convenient. Especially when you on the run. Glad of the special. Only con is price of sodas. Favorite item is a frosty. They great. Affordable. I tell my friends and we all like the price.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?