BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Victoria A.
Brunswick, GA
I was just telling my mom the other day, Wendy's is the one place I go that still tastes just like it did when I was a kid. From a frosty to a jr. cheeseburger. As an adult I have become addicted to creamy sriracha sauce!
Brianna D.
Austin, TX
This was my go to fast food place for a while. Recently I get stomach aches sometimes and I'm not too sure why. Their salads are the best though, and you can tell they make things fresh. I still find myself coming here.
Rachel C.
Crab Orchard, KY
Wendy's is a very nice fast food chain restaurant. I love the chili and chicken nuggets, plus the spicy chicken sandwich. Best place to go for quick service and very nice tasting food. No cons that I can think of that I would say, everything is very good.
Danayphis F.
Meat could be better, it's fast food. Not quality food I try not to eat there often only when I'm on the go. It's affordable that's another reason why sometimes it's convenient. I go probably 1 time every 2 weeks or so. I would go again if I'm in a hurry
Brennica J.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Wendy's is a very convenient place for my family to eat when we are in a hurry, or just needing a light meal. They have really upgraded the quality of their food. Before this I was not a big fan of going and eating here.
Amanda P.
Columbus, OH
I love the food options that Wendy's offer. I can get a burger, chicken sandwich, or even a salad that actually fills me up. I don't feel like I'm eating fast food when I pick this restaurant, and generally, I would recommend to others for a quick meal option.
madison l.
Lake Grove, NY
wendys comes through all the time. always serving me what i want. i go there about two times a week, because its so convienent. pros is that its so good, con is that the poeple working at the one near me are rude. my favorite is a number 8 with no cheese
Miz A.
Wendy's is such a throwback. I love the chicken nuggets they have, it is pretty good... I go there once a week and I believe the prices are affordable!! the baconader is pretty good and the spicy chicken is to die for it with sweet-and-sour sauce oh my gosh
Alexis A.
Oakdale, LA
I'm very much upset that Wendy's took away their spicy nuggets. I did a review a year ago on how good their spicy nuggets were and they decided to take them off the menu!
Brittany C.
Statesville, NC
Wendy's has changed so much of there menu and prices that I rarely go there. I don't like the fact that they only have a couple (literally ) things on their menu for a dollar. If I am getting fast food I don't want to pay the price I would pay at a 'Dine-in' restaurant!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?