BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
I love the freshness and taste of Wendy's food. The price of the food is very good, especially since they offer many options to save money and get good amounts of food.
Colleen F.
Austin, TX
I went to Wendy's yesterday and ordered off their dollar menu. I love the size of their small burgers and how fresh their fries are. I usually go a couple times a month. Their food is extremely good quality for the price. I love going to Wendy's when I am on the go.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
I love Wendy’s! They have the best sweet and sour sauce in the entire world! It’s so good. Their chicken nuggets are to die for!! I also love their fries!! Everything Wendy’s has is delicious! Always love it and super cheap!!
Gianna G.
Lake Worth, FL
4 for 4 is the best creation ever know. To man. Best fast food place out there with the best tasting fries, inexpensive and fast easy for those last nights that you need something quick and delicious.
Holly W.
Wendy's has pretty good food for low prices and who doesn't like to save money? Ik I do. Their chicken nuggets are delicious but I'm just a nugget person so.. they also have good Frostys, fries and like all their burgers are great.
Gvanca K.
New Castle, DE
Wendy's has always been a family favorite. I was particularly pleased when they came out with a wide breakfast selection that is both very affordable and very palatable. The coffee is something to be much desired though. I have always had a preference to go to the said establishment vs McDonald's or Burger King up until recently when I found out that they pulled out one of the staples I keep coming back to. The chili is Wendy's quintessential food and has been there since time and memorial. This is the food I usually order whenever I can't make up my mind on what to get. Whoever had the idea of removing it from the menu needs to get their priorities straight. I can think of more than a handful of other food that they could have axed. I am still coping with the loss but it has not totally dulled my love for the food chain.
Sonnja B.
Gardner, MA
It's a bad habit that I should stop. Wendy's is a great fast food industry. I love their food and drinks. The quality is as expected, but you can get addicted and might crave Wendy's or any fast food company. Even after you've had it you're not full and want more.
Roxie R.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Love Wendy's sandwiches and strawberry lemonade. Not really a fan of their fries, but other than that, I love their food & they have been coming out with tons of new sandwiches, different varieties of bread, & new styles of fries. They have been really stepping their game up recently.
Nicole C.
Greensboro, NC
My absolute favorite place to eat hands down. Whether im in the mood for something healthy or just want a burger and fries they have it all! There salads r to die for!
Sarah J.
Quincy, MA
Wendy's sandwiches are, in fact, superior to their counterparts at McDonalds and Burger King in every way. The food is still bad for you, and in the grand scheme of things it's absolute garbage, but in the arena of fast hamburgers, they will always come out on top.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?