BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I am disappointed with Wendy’s with their menu selections becoming more and more limited, less promotions to save money, and just not being very affordable anymore! Their salads and burgers have gotten considerably smaller than they used to. Employees are rude, incompetent, and lazy.
Joni C.
Vinton, LA
With a wide selection on their menu you are sure to find just want you are looking for. Great chili served with crackers, chili sauce, red onions and cheese is a favorite of mine. Also when they run their 4 for $4 special you can't beat it. Great burgers, potatoes and salads as well.
Katherine Q.
San Antonio, TX
It's good, but I just don't care for it anymore. I don't know if it was just the location I was at, or if it was the fact that the quality has gone down, but the last time I was there it wasn't very good. Still love the frosty.
Liz M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is one of the better fast food restaurants. The food tastes more real and unprocessed than others but still has a cheap taste to it. The price fits the product. If i had to choose to go here or McDonalds it would be here.
Deanna L.
Albuquerque, NM
Even though Wendy's has some pricy burgers/sandwiches and salads, they do have some delicious items to choose from. The quality is ALWAYS fresh, Drinks are pretty large too. Who cannot resist a Frosty! Even though the line is long, you get in and out really quick!
Ashley M.
Marshfield, MA
Honestly, when I'm on the road traveling from shows, my only option is fast food. I try to live a healthy life style but Wendy's is in my diet a lot on the weekends. Chicken sandwiches are super good and not super bad for you!
Brittany H.
Oak Hill, OH
I LOVE WENDYS! It's my favorite fast food restaurant by far! It's so good and the workers are always so polite. The spicy chicken sandwiches are what I always order and they never disappoint. I would highly recommend good there
Nathaniel B.
Nashville, TN
I am not a fan of fast food, but I never take Wendy's off the table when considering a place to eat. Wendy's never frozen patty's and warm. natural cut, sea-salt fries just taste better. I won't step foot into some fast food chains, but Wendy's is always a welcome, affordable and fast place for myself and any of my friends.
Candice P.
Dallas, TX
My family love the 4 for $4 so much I had to calm us down on buying it. I like this restaurant but dislike the change of menu items recently. But you can never go wrong with the classic frosty. And I love the strawberry lemonade
Tasha E.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wendy's is your typical fast food chain. Cheap, quick, and easy food. The chicken nuggets keep me coming back though. Whether it is regular or spicy, these buggers are my absolute favorite. They could use some better menu options but it's a good fast food facility
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?