BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Nicole Z.
Wendys is great! I love their chicken sandwiches and baked potatoes. Their chicken nuggets are SUPER TINY! So i never get those any more. I feel like they offer things that are a little overpriced for the amount and the size. I dont go that often but i would come back and order food from here
Amber S.
My family absolutely loves Wendy's when we are in a pinch and on the go. We don't have it every often buut the burgers compared to other fast food restaurants is really good. Our Wendy's always gets our order right and in a timely manner.  The service and food is always great.
Sydney 💋.
Wendy's is great because their burgers are so good and never frozen. They also have amazing frosty's! The fries are alright but I don't really care for them. The service is usually really fast so the food is hot and they also have good deals like the 4 for $4 menu. I love going to Wendy's!
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Wendy's comes in 2nd on my favorite fast food list. I love their bacon and cheese baked potatoes (the mushroom ones when they were around) with butter and sour cream. They are a meal within themselves. I also love frosty's, who doesn't. And they are only 50 cents right now.
justine l.
howell, NJ
My favorite fast food restaurant the burgers are my favorite. At first I wasn’t sure if I really liked the new pickles but they’re not so bad.
Chocolate Frosty’s are another one of my favorite French fries are always good and crispy on the outside soft in the middle.
Cat D.
Fowlerville, MI
They have my favorite chicken nuggets and sandwiches. Oh. My. Goodness. The food tastes so much more fresh than the competitors. Their burgers are the only fast food burgers I will eat. Plus the chilli is crazy good. I reccomend dipping some nuggets in chilli. Yum!
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
I am not a big fan of Wendy's but having said that they have the best salads and the best chicken sandwiches but the rest to me is not good everyone has there own tastes it is very cheap and affordable and my son loves it so having said that i would rather go to Whataburger
Kate W.
Wendys is that one fast food place that i am always craving. Their chicken nuggets are really good and their ranch is G R E A T! Their cheeseburgers are pretty great as well, their fries are always great and it is always nice that they have frostys. I would recommend this to hungry hungry people.
A B.
Los Angeles
Wendy’s is one of my favorites, always fresh great tasting food. Dining room is always clean, Great customer service and associates are so polite. I love most the items they have but my most ordered item on menu is their Power-Mediterranean salad, delicious!
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Wendy's is the bomb.com. They have some amazing burgers and their Frosty is so delicious. They are reasonably priced as well so when we are out and have a ton of people to feed, this is a great place to go. I just wish they had a dessert selection.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?