BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Melissa F.
Bronx, NY
My favorite all time fast food place! Wendys is much more healthier and less greasy than McDonald’s and Burger King. They have amazing food options from their chicken tenders taste to their jr bacon cheeseburger. Their salads are also great..I just love everything from Wendy’s!
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville, TX
We don't eat fast food often, but when we do Wendy's is typically our choice because they are consistent with their quality and the 4 for $4 is enough food for our growing kids.
Dana W.
Bowling Green, KY
My son and I go to Wendy's once a week for dinner while my husband works. Of course we get the same thing each time, but when its just myself I try to switch it up. They are always surprising me with how good the food it. Sometimes its like I'm eating there for the first time!
Lucy H.
Cutchogue, NY
I love Wendy's when I need a quick snack I love that frosty because they're just like milkshakes and they are so cheap and worth it I go about once every two weeks because I don't have one super close to me.
Ana A.
Byhalia, MS
I like to eat at Wendy's when I go out to eat. They have good options. I like to get their chicken nuggets. I also like their salads and their jr bacon cheese burger is so good with fries with lemonade
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
Absolutely love Wendy's junior bacon cheeseburger add pickles. Fantastic quality though slightly over priced. Their pickles are the best of any fast food place! I go a few times a month sometimes. Would recommend to others.
Rebecca S.
Look for current promotions for great deals such as the 4 for 4 meal. As fast good goes, i believe these company has the freshest ingredients. The salads are great and tasty.
Jennah G.
I love Wendy’s chicken. It taste like real chicken and not artificial. Their dipping sauces are delicious and my whole family loves coming here. It’s quick and taste really good. Their strawberry lemonade is my favorite drink also.
Kathleen E.
They have never gotten my order wrong in the drive thru! Something I can't say for other brands, lol. They also have the best spicy chicken sandwich and I love the frostys.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
One of my go to fast food places to go to. Everything I have tried there so far has been really good! They are greatly priced. Plus their happy meal toys are awesome. They are usually educational toys that are fun for the kids.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?