BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Neha A.
Upper Darby, PA
They have more healthier based choices and their food is really great. Sometimes you find an exceptional one where the employees are amazing and the store and quality is top notch and some don't. Worth a try to find a good one though.
Keisha S.
Concord, NC
I really like the fact that they have a 4 for $4 because its a very good place to stop and grab an "on the go meal" at a great price!! A burger, Chicken nuggets and a drink...How could you go wrong?? lol I say i go at least twice a week to grab a 4 for $4...Love Wendys!!
Megan Z.
New Canaan, CT
I love there chicken patty burger! and their frostys are amazing. They have really good prices and during the summer if you want a lemonade wends has the best strawberry lemonade ever i love it so much! If you haven't tried it you should it also comes is different flavors.
Nancy W.
Excellent choice of foods for everyone.  Love the chili and the baked potatoes.  Also, great selection of burgers and meals.  I go as often as I can.  Wish there were more locations so one could be nearer to me.
Stephanie P.
Olathe, KS
I am a huge chocolate frosty lover! I feel like the quality of this product has declined rapidly over the years. Many times the product is more like a shake than an ice cream product. I hv now learned what Wendys to avoid in my area (Kansas City) to get my perfect frosty.
Amber O.
Their 4 for $4 deal is a great bargain for what you get! It's not high end food but it is filling and satisfying. I'm disappointed at how much their prices have risen lately. A burger that used to be $0.99 is now $2.39! Such a bummer.
Alejandra M.
I love Wendy's spicy chicken burgers! They're so good and I also love their burgers. It's unfortunate that they're closing down a lot of their locations. Their fries aren't the best but they're pretty good. They also have good salads.
Melissa F.
Bronx, NY
My favorite all time fast food place! Wendys is much more healthier and less greasy than McDonald’s and Burger King. They have amazing food options from their chicken tenders taste to their jr bacon cheeseburger. Their salads are also great..I just love everything from Wendy’s!
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville, TX
We don't eat fast food often, but when we do Wendy's is typically our choice because they are consistent with their quality and the 4 for $4 is enough food for our growing kids.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Wendy's. It is amazing quality for fast food. I love the salads, hamburgers, nuggets, and everything else they have to offer. It is easy and the service is great. I pick it up after work a lot to take home and eat and everything seems fresh and good. I absolutely loveeeee Wendys.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?