BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kenya W.
Savannah, GA
The food at Wendy's is great! My favorite thing to eat is the 10 pic chicken nugget meal and the blueberry pineapple fruitea. I go to Wendy's about 3 times a week. The only thing I do not like is that once it hits about 11 o'clock the workers tend to get lazy and have attitudes. But overall I like to eat here...
Molly M.
Marion, IA
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food restaurants. The food is well prepared and always tastes great. They have a great selection of different food depending on my mood. The ones I have gone to are clean and well maintained. I know I will always be satisfied when I go here.
Karen T.
Doral, FL
I had a spicey chicken sandwich and it was good. The fries are a hit or miss, sometimes they're great and others...not so great. The chicken nuggets aren't greasy and the kids enjoy them. For 4 meals it cost me about $20 to feed everyone.
Ali G.
Ann Arbor
I love to get the chicken nuggets and fries to dip in a chocolate frosty! It’s yummy but I also knocked it down a point because I have had fries that are just grease and I would like to know what the chicken nuggets are actually made of.
The Frosty's at Wendy's are an awesome treat! My 3 kiddos love them as well as the items on the dollar menu. Always get the chicken nuggets & bacon jr cheeseburger for a great price. Service is usually quick and painless. Can get back on the road in timely manner when needed.
Erika R.
Twinsburg, OH
Wendy's used to be one of our favorite places for fast food. We are out and about a lot with kids activities. My children really enjoy their frosties and the fries are good with the sea salt. The reason for 3 stars is that they are not as good as they used to be in my opinion
Nayelly R.
Cicero, IL
Wendys is another great place to eat. They have very nice fries & food. Affordable but some things can be pricey. But it's worth it. The quality of the chicken is very fine. I would recommend people to go eat there.
Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
After school I like to eat from Wendy. I love the 4 for 4 deal! Great price and allows me to get 4 things. The lemonades are always so good with different flavors and limited ones. Also the 99cent ice cream is amazing.
cyn m.
Pasadena
I don't know why people always bragging about how good In-and-Out is or Smash Burger, because they're just a more expensive version of Wendy's. Wendy's is great, best burgers you can buy (other than What-a-Burger) that taste fresh and are affordable.
Lucy H.
Cutchogue, NY
I love Wendy's when I need a quick snack I love that frosty because they're just like milkshakes and they are so cheap and worth it I go about once every two weeks because I don't have one super close to me.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?