BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, AB
Mmmm.... I live for their homestyle chickens... theyre so amazing and delicious ♡ especially with no tomato.
Emma W.
Brockville, ON
Nice service and food is good for being fast food. Almost always clean but sometimes depending it can be slow
Lexia N.
Burnaby , BC
Wendy's spicy chicken burger is THE BEST! I love Wendy's, everything about them, their frostys are great too!
Felicity W.
Wendys spicy chicken wraps are my life oh my jeusus!! And dont get me started on the chilli cheese fries man
India M.
Toa baja
Muy buena comida yo como el mc chiquen un y el mantecado frozen chocolate me facina muy bueni like like goood
Melissa R.
Hamilton
Great restaurant. Great quality of burgers a s fries are always perfectly seasoned. Frosty is an added bonus!
Maria A.
Always a great fast food restaurant to stop in for. Good food and good prices. Sometimes burgers are smushed.
Simona P.
Best fast food in town and best juicy burgers. My favourite one is the Baconator...very addictive and yummy!!
Tiffany B.
Edson, Alberta
My fave is the chicken strips with side ceaser salad. Not too greasy salad is usually fresh and tastes great
Alyssa A.
Port Coquitlam
Yumm. I love their chicken fingers and burgers. They really have perfected them. Crispy and moist all in one.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?