BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Nayelly R.
Cicero, IL
Wendys is another great place to eat. They have very nice fries & food. Affordable but some things can be pricey. But it's worth it. The quality of the chicken is very fine. I would recommend people to go eat there.
Michelle S.
Willow Street, PA
I always get a meal and replace the drink with a chocolate frosty. I dip my French fries into the chocolate frosty. I've heard that a lot more then just me do that. My granddaughter likes that she can get cheese on the side for her fries.
Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
After school I like to eat from Wendy. I love the 4 for 4 deal! Great price and allows me to get 4 things. The lemonades are always so good with different flavors and limited ones. Also the 99cent ice cream is amazing.
Cassie M.
Waverly, OH
I'm obsessed with their Baconator Fries, and love their chicken nuggets too. Whenever I am around Wendy's that is usually the place I go to eat. I could eat their Baconator Fries everyday if I could.
Veronica C.
Middletown
Food is great, pricing is great, I was even an employee there for 1 yr until I got offered another higher paying job but I loved it and the food is real I've seen it for myself and it taste amazing and the twitter is hilarious and I loved my crew mates and the 4 for 4 is amazing
The Frosty's at Wendy's are an awesome treat! My 3 kiddos love them as well as the items on the dollar menu. Always get the chicken nuggets & bacon jr cheeseburger for a great price. Service is usually quick and painless. Can get back on the road in timely manner when needed.
Jenn S.
Best salads at a fast food chain for sure. I'm not a fan of their burgers - but love their spicy chicken nuggets and salads. Restaurant service is normally pleasant enough - though I prefer drive through.
Alicia D.
Wichita, KS
I mainly get the same thing at Wendy's every time I go there, I don't go very often but I do love their strawberry lemonade. Pros: Their double stack is good Cons: their fries aren't as amazing as McDonald's
Kenya W.
Savannah, GA
The food at Wendy's is great! My favorite thing to eat is the 10 pic chicken nugget meal and the blueberry pineapple fruitea. I go to Wendy's about 3 times a week. The only thing I do not like is that once it hits about 11 o'clock the workers tend to get lazy and have attitudes. But overall I like to eat here...
cyn m.
Pasadena
I don't know why people always bragging about how good In-and-Out is or Smash Burger, because they're just a more expensive version of Wendy's. Wendy's is great, best burgers you can buy (other than What-a-Burger) that taste fresh and are affordable.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?